2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh myyyy...wow, just wow.

The Dr. says the pic was "Staged"...

That her hair was moved to stage the picture...

Unbelievable...

Mouth hanging open here...the gall...

What did this man get paid?

The DT was robbed.

Hey CM is this what you paid for? Is this what your witness was supposed to say?

He is giving reasons why he opened the skull. He does not remember the paper he is stating from. The fracture. What does that mean. Here the skull is put back together. For the sake of argument: if force is applied then a fracture is on the inside but nothing on the outside. the other thing is in a case of of of ahhhhhhhhhh certain kinds of GAS a hemorridge in the base of the skull, I mentioned that earlier...

in the ears, this bone here behind the jaw which would contain a coloring that is hard to remove...

CM has to interrupt.

The witness is speaking of blood that should have been in the skull.

It's a ME conspiracy! He could tell you horror stories! This guy is definitely a few fries short of a happy meal. Smooth move, DT!

If the jury is buying any of this, and she gets off I am going to go back to school denouce my criminal justice and psychology degree, give up my alpha phi sigma status, and become an accountant or something because the justice system is completely flawed.

I'm gonna tell you right now that the jury will take his word over Dr G's word.

I didn't think anyone in this case could come off looking worse than JB...but the good Dr. has managed it. Kudos!

"Sometimes you have internal cracks" and yet HE cracked Caylee's skull and couldn't remember doing it. And didn't report it as an autopsy finding either.

Photos were staged and he has based almost all of his opinion on photos.....so where does that leave the DT?

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
A few juror's shook their heads "NO"
1 minute ago
Pamela
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
OMG Spitz just said that someone w/ME's office took some hairs & placed them over the skull

WOW!!! someone drapped the hair over her skull for the purposes of the photo!!! OMG, he's OUT!!!

Oh My Sweet Lord...is this man serious...Why has HHBP let this BS continue. This is past crazy and fiction.....

It's sad to watch a brillant Dr. sully his reputation at this stage of his career and life.

I hope he has already cashed the DT's check, because if he is waiting by his mailbox, I think he's gonna wait a long time.

So, if Caylee was smothered then there should be blood.

That is what they are saying.

strangling or suffocation??? Did I hear that correct? Is he trying to say she could have been suffocated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios