2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning! I hope the deposition on Saturday gave Mr. Ashton all the ammo he needs for today. Woo hoo!

Where in the world did Casey get $200,000.00??

She licensed pictures of CAYLEE to the mainsteam media (was it only ABC at the time? I think CBS bought pics too but wasn't that later on?)

My 20 year old cat is becoming senile and sometimes will go all night howling at nothing. She started this morning around 1 am. By 3 am, I just gave up the idea of sleep and decided to get a jump on housework so I can follow the trial uninterrupted until lunch.

My house is much like a zoo at the moment. Senile old lady cat, 9 month old adoptee with cornavirus, 6 month old stray with 6 kittens (one of which is sick and won't nurse), my 7 year old cat, my 2 year old white lab covered in skunk stink, and my 7 year old black lab limping from chasing a rabbit under my car.

I need a vacation. ;)

LOL,,,I know what it is like Kat!!! I just had to put down my old senile cat and of course it is never easy.
She not only was doing the howling thing but was also using my bathtub as a big litter box. That aside I put up with it all as they get old too just like people but in March she stopped eating and I knew it was time.

I have alot of animals and it is a regular nut house inside and out.

:seeya: Good morning WS Family...one day closer to JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...

Thanks Beach for that healthy breakfast...I love fresh fruit...:great:

LOL,,,I know what it is like Kat!!! I just had to put down my old senile cat and of course it is never easy.
She not only was doing the howling thing but was also using my bathtub as a big litter box. That aside I put up with it all as they get old too just like people but in March she stopped eating and I knew it was time.

I have alot of animals and it is a regular nut house inside and out.

Sounds like what YOU need is a 4 week old kitten. (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Where in the world did Casey get $200,000.00??

From ABC...she sold her library of videos/photographs of precious Caylee, they call it licensing fees...then ToddMac donated $70,000 and ALyon law students donated 5,000...which ICA forgot to pay taxes on and the IRS has a $68,000 tax lien on her...but how will they collect once she is found guilty of the crimes she is accused....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

You're a better woman than I! I've only been up for 30 minutes and all I've managed to do was make coffee. I will *eventually* get to the laundry, etc. but I can't promise it.

Breakfast looks tempting, thanks for the Eggs Benedict! I'm looking forward to today's testimony - and to tomorrow's also. Then.....It's back to work and I'll have to rely on your superb posts to keep up with the "bombshells" :)

And YOU are a better woman than I! All I've managed to do is to hold up my eyelids with a couple of toothpicks. LOL. Stayed up too late reading here last night, and woke up to another storm 3 hours later...just hope we don't lose power again.

Good morning everyone..

I wanted to post a great article about Rodriquez NOT being the co founder of the body farm...I really would like everyone to read this, Jeff is going to tear another liar to pieces.
But...when I try to post the link, it won't take..just xxxx come up on my post.
Anyone know why that is?

Anyway my favorite in the article is at the very last....

By the way, where is the MSM in all this? Stop showing videos of individuals beating each other up waiting in line for the Casey Anthony trial and misinforming the public that Werner Spitz did some type of great job by dropping unsubstantiated BS bombshells when he was destroyed by the prosecution on cross and investigate whether there is some embellishments going on here. Inquiring minds want to know.

I have read that article as well, and find it VERY interesting...AND...if Rodriguez takes to the stand again today, I expect real fireworks out of JA!!

Since we cannot post link to article and stay within TOS, I did a little nosing around as well and CANNOT find ANY LEGITIMATE source that quotes Rodriguez as a co-founder, apart from the ILLEGITIMATE Wiki....

THink maybe I am understanding a little more clearer exactly where JA was coming from when initiating the Baez Bash on Saturday...

Perhaps ICA needs to borrow a shovel again, as the hole is getting deeper!!

The Eggs Benedict look dee-lish, and it's my favorite breakfast indulgence. Sometimes I've had Eggs Benny served with an olive or olive slices perched atop the poached eggs - looks just like...oh, well, you know what I mean :D

Perhaps ICA needs to borrow a shovel again, as the hole is getting deeper!!

I bet ICA would have liked a self-digging shovel, she could have buried the body without breaking a sweat. I need one of those shovels myself just about now, I have to dig out some Lilies and Hostas before they get covered with concrete... (have contractors at the house).

She licensed pictures of CAYLEE to the mainsteam media (was it only ABC at the time? I think CBS bought pics too but wasn't that later on?)

If I am not mistaken, ICA sold rights to ABC and the Anthonys sold rights to CBS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member