2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello WS family!!!

I shall be in and out all day. The Soldier is coming home!!!! (and my house looks like one lazy lady and one long haired puppy and one old, bossy pitbull has lived here for the last two months...and had somehow forgotten to vacuum)! So...ill have it up on my computer and will be cleaning here and there...Man, I wish I had done it yesterday...

good morning to all, I am hoping that JA, after taking WR depo, has a good cross. When we will hear the Jury instructions if any?

Good morning friends! I've had a low key day so far: I built a fence, tiled a bathroom, housetrained a puppy, proofread and submitted a doctoral thesis, gave birth, made a week's worth of dinners for my mom, took a pilates class, made jam, dug a garden and opened a clothing store. Now for a few relaxing hours on the treadmill while I watch the trial. :)

Hmmm. Can't help but notice you didn't wash the car. :snooty:

Good morning everyone. Its 5:30am here or there abouts. What do you all think Baez will bore us with today? I wonder if he will ever finish his case?? I guess that bug guy will be back??

Oh, I have to disagree with Baez being boring. The wealth of antics and shenanigans by this DT keep me continually entertained. Baez and his DT are a LOT of things, but boring isn't one of them. IMO :)

Good Morning Kids! Just what I like to wake up to! A little scandal someone has dug up on a Defence witness before he even gets on the stand...looks like it will be a stellar day for the prosecution again. My kind of a day!

When oh when will Baez learn not to use Wiki as his primary source of information on his witnesses background. I would have thought he learned his lesson with Dr. Vass, but noooo.....

And glad to hear it's just not me moaning about the MSM on this case - I was blowing a gasket yesterday in the sidebar thread. Found out the writers from the articles on MSM were Associated Press, and actually three writers from HLN. Figures.

Scandal? What scandal?

I can't wait to see if JP will in fact read the statement (that he advised the state to prepare) to the jury about Saturday's antics.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139907"]Here is your Trial thread.[/ame]

Let's start moving on over. I hope you guy are moving faster than I am on a Monday morning. lol

Haha - Bob Kealing says in a tweet that Saturday was the first time in his career he has ever used the word kerfuffle in an article...

In "Death's Acre" Rodriguez is mentioned as a graduate student, PHD student, and expert on insect activity in human corpses but he in never mentioned as a co-founder anywhere in the book. If he were a co-founder then he certainly was overlooked (LOL).

It happens to me all the time :D, I'm in the Nobel committee and I co-founded the UN but they NEVER mention me in the articles about them. I have no idea why. :innocent:

We are getting close....please prepare to slide to the TRIAL THREAD.....two minute warning

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139907"]2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Scandal? What scandal?

Pita found an article to say that the witness coming up today - Rodrigues is not a founder of the Body Farm - which Baez he said he was when he was briefly on the stand.

Good morning friends! I've had a low key day so far: I built a fence, tiled a bathroom, housetrained a puppy, proofread and submitted a doctoral thesis, gave birth, made a week's worth of dinners for my mom, took a pilates class, made jam, dug a garden and opened a clothing store. Now for a few relaxing hours on the treadmill while I watch the trial. :)

You play SIMS too? :rocker:

George and Cindy Anthony are in the courtroom writing in note pads. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:53 AM

I meant specific instructions concerning this witness, JBP said he may consider these from SA to read to the jury before the witness testifies. About what happened Sat. with this witness. I hope he does let something in.

It happens to me all the time :D, I'm in the Nobel committee and I co-founded the UN but they NEVER mention me in the articles about them. I have no idea why. :innocent:

Don't be upset.... I quite clearly remember a former President claiming to have invented the internet and not getting credit for it.

Scandal? What scandal?

Rodriguez testified on Saturday that he is Co-Founder of Body Farm and apparently it is not true....although "someone" has listed him as such on Wiki.....but guessing baez STILL thinks that is legitimate source???

You gave birth? Was that before, or AFTER you built the fence? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

A bit of both, I put down my hammer towards the end of my labor because being my own midwife I needed to use my hands for the delivery and the cord-cutting, but I got back to work asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela