2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The princess has arrived, now where is that red carpet.

Let's all start moving to Trial Thread which is now open so no one will miss a minute when court starts momentarily....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139907"]2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ONE MINuTE WARNING

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hIcKkKID8k"]YouTube - ‪Here comes the Judge!‬‏[/ame]

Getting tired of JB's antics myself. I really wish he'd have dag-gone witnesses THERE and ready cause ya never know with him.

Don't be upset.... I quite clearly remember a former President claiming to have invented the internet and not getting credit for it.

I don't think he was ever elected... :fence:

Does Casey have her shirt tied in a knot at the bottom in the back?

Casey has her loose fitting blouse tied in a knot at the small of her back.

Great start of the week for the DT eh????????? :floorlaugh:

If I were ICA I would be whittled down to nothing...not able to eat or sleep. She looks like she's thriving! Or is she pregnant? :waitasec:

HHJP made it sound like JA would be reported to the bar, too? I don't recall the SA playing the same games as JB.

I don't think JA has anything to worry about with the bar. I think that was more directed at JB.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Perry threatened to exclude defense experts' opinions if Baez keeps violating the court's order

Does Casey have her shirt tied in a knot at the bottom in the back?

I can't tell as akai link is kinda dark, but I do recall another court day when some were observing she had shirt tied in the back?

I am kind of surprised that CM did not knock some sense into JB over the weekend. JB is seriously looking at losing his license when this is over.

Why would he do that for ICA? I just don't get it. :gavel:

Lady on IS saying HHJP said "both sides" but is aiming at Baez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe