2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• disturbs me greatly not obey order Tony atty laughing.jpg
    disturbs me greatly not obey order Tony atty laughing.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 118
Is it safe to say the defense will not be calling Cindy or George as they had the opportunity today and didn't use it?

It always struck me as odd that there has never been any mention of Caylee being in a pre-school program or play group at least a couple of days a week. This child seems to have spent all her time with adults and wasn't being "socialized" like other youngsters.

That said, Casey was slick to invent a nanny instead of telling her parents, brother Lee, or others that Caylee was in daycare because they could have easily found out the names/locations of such facilities, and Casey's lie would have been exposed long ago. jmo

My niece just turned 3 last week and she doesn't really have "friends" yet. She does have an older brother and a cousin close to her age, but all the neighbor kids are older. My SIL is going to start her in pre-school in the fall, that is when my other two nieces went also, when they were three. I don't think it's all that unusual for Caylee not to have been in pre-school quite yet.

Baez is the only attorney I have ever seen interrupt a Judge while he is speaking. Not only that, but he begins walking away from the podium while JP is still talking!:maddening:

In real life. But IIRC Vincent Gambino did that too. And the eye roll thing. And the muttering under his breath.

On Saturday,HH said one of the remedies could be a statement made to the jury indicating the DT's failure to disclose(discovery violations) and they would be allowed to consider that during deliberations. He told the State they could draft a statement and he would decide if will use it .

Oh thank you, Miss James, for reminding me of this. Perhaps it is this draft from the State that Casey was reading and had her so animated this morning.

You are so smart!

I have to admit that I am totally confused with this whole fiasco this morning.. BUT I am sure glad I have all y'all to be confused right along with me...

nachomom!! How did you make that picture bigger!! I put it as my siggie but I can't even see it.

Did I hear correctly earlier? Rodriguez intends to testify that "other people cannot distinguish the scent of human decomposition"???

WHAAAA? :biglaugh:

Watching IS (groan) and they are talking about how ME has to know the circumstances before they do the autopsy...I don't get this, why should they know that? Shouldn't they be looking for cause of death without any preconceived notions?

I've thought the same thing a number of times. It is sad, little kids should have friends. Thats hard to do though when the only thing your mom thinks about is herself.

I understand that people dislike her not being around other children, at least as far as pictures. But, we kind of sequester our kids a bit. They are near the same age at two and three and play together most of the time. We don't need daycare because we have a full time nanny and my wife gave up her career to raise them. They do get around other kids several times a week only, and that is for several hours at the YMCA when my wife is in classes. They go to the park here and there, beach and the local Chucky Cheese, but we keep them with us for the most part. I guess folks could say we keep our children away from other children and I don't think we have pictures of ours with other children except inadvertent pics with children in the background at public places. Just sayin,,,,, We have no relatives remotely close that have children.

I think those of us not from FL should try to vacation there and give back to their economy . We can all wear Caylee /WS T-shirts so we recognize each other :seeya:
:mickey: :sunshine: :cool2: :parrot: :rollercoaster:
Where would one get one of those shirts? I'll be in Florida for the fourth :)

It always struck me as odd that there has never been any mention of Caylee being in a pre-school program or play group at least a couple of days a week. This child seems to have spent all her time with adults and wasn't being "socialized" like other youngsters.

That said, Casey was slick to invent a nanny instead of telling her parents, brother Lee, or others that Caylee was in daycare because they could have easily found out the names/locations of such facilities, and Casey's lie would have been exposed long ago. jmo

I agree; Casey choosing to invent a nanny with children and who cared for her fictitious upstanding boyfriend's child and her on-the-ball co-worker's child was deviously slick. In her lie, Caylee was not at an easily traceable daycare, she had playmates, and the nanny had references from trusted friends.

Sad that Caylee's little playmates Annabelle and Zach were just fictitious offspring of Casey's fictitious associates. While the family imagined Caylee laughing and playing with her friends, she was more likely being drug around and ignored every day of her short life, possibly even drugged and/or in the trunk. Diabolical.

InSession In Session
Judge Perry takes the bench. He announces that "by joint stipulation court is in recess until 9:00 tomorrow morning." #CaseyAnthony

This tweet from IS says joint stipulation.

Oh my GAWD. I thought waiting for Justice for Caylee was bad for the last three years. I had no idea the trial would be like plucking hair from my arms one at a time. And all because of the defense. I am going to have a full head of gray hair by the time this is over and I'm only 35! I just keep telling myself it will be worth it to see true Justice for Caylee, but it's SO HARD!!!! Especially when the defense pulls carp like they did this morning!!!!

And Baez saying he would never do something like that makes me want to poke my eyes out. OMG, who in Hades does he think he's fooling?

Is it safe to say the defense will not be calling Cindy or George as they had the opportunity today and didn't use it?

I don't know about that b/c the SA was able to stop early one day b/c their witness was not there and they were not forced to call a different witness and go out of order- they had two OCSO witnesses (the heart shaped sticker lady and JW) and then the tattoo guy- all locals, so no if they didn't want to go out of order, I don't think the judge would force them to. MOO

Do you think it has anything to do with this?

06/17/2011 Motion
for Reimbursement of Costs for Mental Health Expert

Think she'll change her plea to insanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela