2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could not be more wrong - LOL - Baez up to his usual shenanigans with witnesses and JA calling for sanctions - Eckingburg showed up at JA's office unannounced for a depo without a report and JA turfed him out. Baez got up and did a 15 minute diatribe blaming the SA for everything,
JA shut the court down for a day to give the SA time to catch up on depos - and gave Baez yet another spanking.Working a full day on Saturdays now.

Thanks! I realize that now after reading this thread further. What a mess this trial is!

Can you please show where it says Rodriguez is a co-founder?

Rodriguez stated on the stand he was a co-founder.

I believe rodriguez's statement was that he was the co-founder of that forensic entomology board. I didn't hear him say he was a founder of the body farm.

So to clarify...
JA said that he can be ready to cross examine Rodriguez this afternoon, Dr. Bach, the botanist, was already on the stand, the bailiff is called in to the sidebar And the court reporter goes into the jury room after a lengthy meeting in chambers?
Me thinks this has nothing to do with defense witnesses and has something to do with the jurors... what could have happened in the hour or so they were waiting outside the courtroom??

I'd hate to think we're captive audience to an elaborate performance, at a cost of many millions of dollars to Floridan taxpayers

Enlightenment and truth are now coming to you. It is all a prearranged stage show. The top power people are using this trial to expose needed changes in the court system. Everyone knows lawyers only care about winning and losing a case. Court cases are career advancement opportunities for them. Judges are after re-election. And the concept of legal law of right and wrong is ever so lost in that process. But you can not change anything unless the people are aware of the problems. This trial has provided the perfect opportunity for future change in court proceedings. Thus a carefully scripted show trial for the people. There is no other possible logical explanation to what is transpiring here. And that is what your brain is telling you. Even though you do not like what you logical brain is telling you.

Jean C. on Tru TV just saying what she knows. She said that everyone believes something else happened. She said all she knows is there was an elderly lady outside sitting where the witnesses sit. She doesn't know if she was the witness only that there was a woman sitting there. So if she was the witness she was threre.

Said speculation is something else happened.

Could it be that they attempted to call yet another witness with no discovery shared? The third lightening strike?

OK...now I see that it was a woman...someone may have already stated this, since I am a few pages behind, but could have been the defense Botanist, Dr. Boch. Just another one that may have left something out of their report or depo.:maddening:

I had a similar experience at the ballfield this weekend with a toddler sitting on her mother's lap singing this very song. When she saw the tears start to fill my eyes she said "let me sing a different song." Her selection? Jesus loves the little children. I had to walk away. I was too emotional.

I can no longer watch that video . It just tears me up. I remember singing it to a foster baby who was being turned over to a paternal grandparent she had never laid eyes on ,who had never stepped up in any way before. It was a prayer,for me,not just a song.
My son,now deceased,had a hyphenated first name .We wanted to keep his given name (from birth mom),but include my father's name ,as well as the middle name that all the boys on my husband's side of the family ,have.
Long name.
I changed the words of "Head,Shoulders,Knees and Toes,Knees and Toes",
to, " James-C* ** N** b**t S****, N** b**t S****
James-C* ** N** b**t S****, N** b**t S****,
He's my precious baby boy,
James-C* ** N** b*** S****,N**B*** S**** !" :takeabow:

I sang it to him in the car on the way to ninth grade! He would sheepishly say,"Awww,mooooooom" with a big grin on his face.

MAKE MEMORIES ,PARENTS!

Rodriguez stated on the stand he was a co-founder of the facility.

I'm guessing since he was there when they physically set up the first experiment on the grounds of what is now the Body Farm, that he feels he helped found the site.

Just more semantics from someone on the Defense side of things. Although I do have to say that, even though I was one of the student volunteers, and not the Professor in charge of the project, I tell people that I helped co-found one of the large environmental research facilities in our area. Hey, it was my blood and sweat that helped build one of the ecological areas, so I should get some credit...right? :D

326454414.jpg

OS reporter @tonycolarossi and @KBelichWFTV tries to get comment from attorney Jose Baez after court cancelled.

Your so vain, you probably think this song is about you, don't you, don't you??????

I have heard JP say over and over again that he will deal with both lawyers AFTER the trial has concluded. Understand that he does not want a verdict that can be overturned on appeal. Understand that a mistrial will cause millions more of public money to be spent on another trial. Understand that even if public opinion doesn't care about the death penalty for KC, he must and he does. People would want the same for themselves or their loved ones in the case of a death penalty trial. I am not invested in whether or not she gets the DP. I am invested in her being found guilty and I am invested in a fair trial.

ITA. As far as the portion BBM, I hope he plans on presenting a medal to one and disbarring and jail time for the other. :D

maybe HJBP sent the jurors to that water park for today...:) what is it, wet and wild?? It is a hot one here today....

Can you please show where it says Rodriguez is a co-founder?

Rodriguez stated on the stand he was a co-founder.

omigosh - I had a brain lapse earlier. I thought we were talking about Bass not being the founder. Sorry!

I have always felt JB was going to do anything possible to cause chaos during this trial but in my wildest dreams I didn't think it would go this far!!!!!!!!!!!

This is way over the top! When and if will she ever pay for what she has done??? I''m really beginning to wonder. The justice system works more in her favor than in little Caylee's....

I know I will probably get slammed for this but I firmly believe our justice system needs revamping. When the defendant has more rights than the victim something is wrong...
And this is not just over ICA's case. It's in general!!!

Is Jean C. as clueless as she acts??

Reminds me of the news articles and on air reports about Dr. S. No mention of the teardown by cross examination by JA. Boggles my mind. Maybe the press has a method to their madness.... ugh.

I watched the local channels here, WESH, WKMG, and WFTV yesterday morning. WKMG and WFTV both did a fair job of reporting. I couldn't believe how slanted WESH was. They made it look like both attorneys got an equal smackdown, and they made no mention of anything negative about WS. They didn't talk about his confusion or anything. The only thing they said about JA was that he threw a book on the desk angrily. Excpet for watching RH when he is on WESH, I refuse to watch them anymore. Even my husband watched their reporting last night, because WESH is our go-to news, and had to laugh at how ridiculous they were.

Good morning America covered it this morning and at first I thought they did a horrible job, but Dan Abrams straightened them out.

And they are not falsey accused in the U.S. or Canada? Like I stated - "no system is perfect".

Not sure what your point is then when comparing our system to that of Israel, were you not trying to say that that system is better than ours? I think the USA has one of the fairest court systems in the world.
I would not want to be tried in Israel. mo

I understand that people dislike her not being around other children, at least as far as pictures. But, we kind of sequester our kids a bit. They are near the same age at two and three and play together most of the time. We don't need daycare because we have a full time nanny and my wife gave up her career to raise them. They do get around other kids several times a week only, and that is for several hours at the YMCA when my wife is in classes. They go to the park here and there, beach and the local Chucky Cheese, but we keep them with us for the most part. I guess folks could say we keep our children away from other children and I don't think we have pictures of ours with other children except inadvertent pics with children in the background at public places. Just sayin,,,,, We have no relatives remotely close that have children.

But your situation is different. You have TWO kids so they can play together. And they also play at the Y and at the park. That is sufficient. But Caylee had no other kids her age to interact with. I didn't even see any kids at her 2nd Bday party. Casey did not seek out any single moms to spend time with, she chose people who had no kids and did not spend much time with them. imoo

I'm guessing since he was there when they physically set up the first experiment on the grounds of what is now the Body Farm, that he feels he helped found the site.

Just more semantics from someone on the Defense side of things. Although I do have to say that, even though I was one of the student volunteers, and not the Professor in charge of the project, I tell people that I helped co-found one of the large environmental research facilities in our area. Hey, it was my blood and sweat that helped build one of the ecological areas, so I should get some credit...right? :D

Ha Ha! Yeah, didn't he say he helped build a fence there???

I believe rodriguez's statement was that he was the co-founder of that forensic entomology board. I didn't hear him say he was a founder of the body farm.

here's the transcriptions to his testimony (oops scroll up to top)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6711018"]Dr. William Rodriguez (Forensic Anthropologist with Dept of Defense Armed Forces) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove