2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible. Casey's actions have all shown a deliberate act of deception. She has calculated her lies and has self-corrected at times (Universal studio, for one). Casey is a lot of things, but insane, even to a legal description, is not one of them. Doing bad things and getting caught and pretending like you did nothing is not the same as not knowing you're doing bad things at the time you're doing them.

She knows the difference between right and wrong, and knows that even an accidental drowning gets reported. She also knows that at any point along the way, instead of telling more lies, she could have told the truth as to what (she wants people to believe) happened. She chose not to.

That is the act of a mind fully capable of discerning reality and distortion.

Thank you for this!! :)

I wonder then, why a mental health person need be paid now :dunno:

It is has been said that Dr. Bock was seen in the witness waiting area.
She is the Defense expert on Botany

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en
DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

Dr. Jane H. Bock - Colorado - EXPERT - Botany - reviewed State witness
Dr. David Hall of Univ of FL - report and inspected scene -
added Nov 30, 2010 - was on June 30, 2010 List - not on Aug 30, 2010 List
[State depo Dec 21, 2010 via Skype - another depo Jan 18, 2011
State depo January 24, 2011 via Skype
State depo set for Feb 12, 2011]

Thank you for that! WTH would happen then that they wouldn't even call her for the day?

Can't wait for tomorrow to find out what all this is about. JB looked TICKED leaving the courthouse.

Who is Dr. Bach and did they depose her? Did she submit a report in discovery process?

Oh my! I need to go back to bed and get some sleep. I thought you said, "Who is Dr. Bach and did they DISPOSE of her?"

OT…I stayed up till 4:00 am reading the "bloopers & blunders" thread and laughed till my cheeks hurt. You guys are a riot!

I understand that people dislike her not being around other children, at least as far as pictures. But, we kind of sequester our kids a bit. They are near the same age at two and three and play together most of the time. We don't need daycare because we have a full time nanny and my wife gave up her career to raise them. They do get around other kids several times a week only, and that is for several hours at the YMCA when my wife is in classes. They go to the park here and there, beach and the local Chucky Cheese, but we keep them with us for the most part. I guess folks could say we keep our children away from other children and I don't think we have pictures of ours with other children except inadvertent pics with children in the background at public places. Just sayin,,,,, We have no relatives remotely close that have children.

Yes, but you said your kids went to the park, to CC and the beach...they at least were given the opportunity to be around other children...Caylee may not have had much of that.

I've really enjoyed this guy's reactions throughout the trial. He tries to hold his expressions in check, but he just can't and has to cover his mouth and duck his head. :)

I've seen several peeps say that this guy is TL's attorney, but it is not...this guy is Anthony Colisario (sp)...who is a reporter for a local station(forgot which one). I think he has JB's number. Of all the reporters, other than my fav, Kathi Belich, Anthony is next on my list of reporters who try to write the truth, not just the defence slant that Kealing and, oh gosh, can't think of her last name, but think the first is Holly or something that begins with an 'H'...she is the one that Cindy told would never get another interview when KC was arrested on the road. She is also very defense slanted.

The fact that Caylee wasn't around other kids her age, I believe, is keeping with the dysfunction that this family fosters. Notice that the family has no other family members in court for support, I would think there would be. The family needs to keep a tight circle, because others don't fit in well with their way of life.

I have seen pictures of them in court with friends earlier? Does family get tickets if they want - I mean extended family and friends? Or do they have to wait for tickets.

326454414.jpg

OS reporter @tonycolarossi and @KBelichWFTV tries to get comment from attorney Jose Baez after court cancelled.

Can someone take this pic and put it along side of the one of the Prosecution team with Caylee in it (for comparison sakes)
Thanks in advance

Reading all of the media reports on this morning it would seem that the press is all equally landing on JA and there is no mention about the second discovery violation with Eikenbloom. Ummm WTFrak?

Reminds me of the news articles and on air reports about Dr. S. No mention of the teardown by cross examination by JA. Boggles my mind. Maybe the press has a method to their madness.... ugh.

JC on IS said there was a witness in the witness area this morning after the first recess when the DT said they had to go get their witness.

Oh Jean...such a 'BOMBSHELL'! Probably was just Eikenbloom. Geesh!

A mistrial will not allow her to walk free. I don't think she's going anywhere for a very long time. They will just start over at some point in the future. IMO

Aqua

JB reminds me a little bit of Jon Gosselin. I think he will try to go onto bigger and better things, but I do not thin he will be successful. He just isn't that likeable.

Only place this would be possible would be a place like 'Telemundo.'

He DID co-find the site:

"The program began with the arrival of Dr. William M. Bass in 1971 to The University of Tennessee Knoxville. "

http://web.utk.edu/~fac/

This makes no sense to me whatsoever. The body farm testified to the chloroform and decomp molecules in the air in the trunk-am I correct? And one of their own, who is testifying outside of his specialty, is throwing them under the bus?

ETA: I dont see where Rodriguez co founded anything, and wouldnt he be too young?

I understand that people dislike her not being around other children, at least as far as pictures. But, we kind of sequester our kids a bit. They are near the same age at two and three and play together most of the time. We don't need daycare because we have a full time nanny and my wife gave up her career to raise them. They do get around other kids several times a week only, and that is for several hours at the YMCA when my wife is in classes. They go to the park here and there, beach and the local Chucky Cheese, but we keep them with us for the most part. I guess folks could say we keep our children away from other children and I don't think we have pictures of ours with other children except inadvertent pics with children in the background at public places. Just sayin,,,,, We have no relatives remotely close that have children.

Thanks, that makes sense.

this is wiki too, so ?????

University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility, better known as the Body Farm and sometimes seen as the Forensic Anthropology Facility,[1] was started in late 1971 by anthropologist William M. Bass as a facility for study of the decomposition of human remains...

Bill Rodriguez, one of Bass' graduate students, wrote his doctoral thesis on information gathered from this facility

Rodriguez stated on the stand he was a co-founder of the facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila