2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh here it comes...quoting an order granting something to the DA in some case.

JB again not listening to the judge...busy looking at a laptop. Maybe if he would listen, he would understand how to be a lawyer.

HJBP:
*both sides turn around and look at that clock and tell me what time it is
--------
*That jury has been sitting back there more than 25 min. --- all attorneys required to be here at 8:30
*This coming saturday we will work a full day
*The rules of criminal procedure what is discoverable - does not take away the power of the court
*Call attention to order, dec 10, 2010 - when experts have not prepared both side required, expert qualification, expertise, specifically what expert will testify to

Strange...my clock says it's now 9:28am and I'm in Orlando so how could it be later in the courtroom unless their clock is fast.

No sanctions for Mr. Baez? Throw him in jail, give him a fine! Make him write "I will be respectful to the judge" 10000 times!

JB has starting his ugly coping at the DT. Starting to head roll and sulk!!

Judge now reminding attorneys how he has attempted to clear up this on-going issue with reports from experts
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:29 AM

Judge is reading his order. He thought it would clear up any situations. But in Jan 2011 there was another order (sanctioned) #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:29 AM

JA is a much better man than me and I'm a woman.......... I would need restraints to keep myself away from JB right about now............

HHJP reading the history of his Court Order re expert and witness testimony - he is being remarkably calm and sounding deadly....even JA is looking cautious, hand over mouth.
Baez bouncing back and forth in his chair listening to this.

JB talking to
ICA - not even listening to HHBP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos to Judge Perry for being even handed with both attorneys and making the attorneys feel like little school children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3