2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG JB's sitting to the side and has his fist under his chin... he looks SO DISRESPECTFUL!

Argh. HHJP's voice is so soothing, even when annoyed, that I'm starting to fall asleep.

Although I want ICA to go to jail for the rest of her life, I also want her to have a fair trial. JB has his back to ICA right now he can't even face her.

Judge Perry says this court doesn't make threats. He is singling out issues in this case. Ie- that face morphing skull video- jury never saw
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:33 AM

#CaseyAnthony The order was quite clear to me. The court does not make threats, it enforces the rules.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:33 AM

Perry: "This court does not make threats...simply applies the rules." #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:33 AM

I have to wonder if JB even intends to practice law after this case....Im thinking he just wants notoriety to move into something else or he would at least be making an attempt to learn how to behave in a court of law.

I will never, ever, NEVER use the thinker pose in my body language. Nor will I never use the word absolutely as long as I live.

I've noticed LBD has been looking really disgusted the past few days in court. I don't blame her.

If I am understanding correctly HHJP is saying he ordered any expert to give a "full" report of what they will be testifying to but did not order that the other side had to do a deposition as JB kept relaying to in his statements.

If SOMEONE continues to REPEATEDLY violate the orders of the court it leaves the door ope for the final ultimate sanction. (Contempt?)

Watching Baez, he looks like he wants to jump up and yell--- Objection!

CJBP - When "someone" violates the order repeatedly. The ultimate penalty can apply! :gavel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lineman21