2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...I know you all have probably discussed this...and please forgive me mods...but what the heck was with the sweater?

I would guess she saw someone else doing it. Ya know, her fondness for being a chameleon and all. :crazy:

JB is in this for future moneys and is going to try to put forth so is everyone else...........

That and personal aggrandizement, which he also tries to project onto everyone else!

Actually, if Baez had had enough experience he might have been able to extract the answers he wanted from this witness. I did kind of see where Baez was trying to go with this, but I do think IMHO that Baez just doesn't have the skill or experience to get what he wanted. Not saying he is ineffective counsel, just saying that he took far too long to get to the point. He let the witness speak to long. Just my first impressions. I have to go back and read the transcripts because this testimony and Baez's questions really did give me a headache.

(Not rooting for defense, but it is important that KC is vigorously defended and IMHO Baez did do that today, just not as smoothly or as quickly as other attn's with more experience might have been able to do). All JMHO.

Ahhh Bill S. Said that JB's not doing a search on the computer hard drive could open the door for an appeal. :(

It is official - I have become part of the machine...I don't think I have had a thought to myself all day that I could keep longer than about 30 seconds......argh!

The DT should have stopped when they were ahead IMO - oh wait....have they been ahead yet?

I want to give you, mombomb and others who take the time and mental energies to give your excellent recaps as they happen. And thank you for doing in a color that I can easily stop at to read. I have 40 some pages to catch up on. :takeabow:

A quick primer for those who want to remove the posts of Trolls and other undesireables from appearing on your screen:

1) On the blue bar up above, click on User CP

2) On the Control Panel on the left, scroll down to Settings & Options

3) Click on Edit Ignore List

4) Type in the name of the poster you never want to see again

5) If you get to that screen and can't remember how to spell the name, it will prefill and you "choose" it to autofill in.

6) Click Okay

7) The name will appear above the box - click Save Changes

Poof - they are out of your life.

You may still see their post if it is contained as a quote in another poster's comment, but again, folks...

Scroll and roll past them. DO NOT FEED THEM.

They are here to cause fights and bring the board down - don't let them.

Well, look at the pile of doo-doo she's making him wade through...:banghead:

I would find her disturbing, too, to say the least. But, honestly, it would make a better impression on the jury if he could show some esteem or respect or even liking toward her, I would think.

I don't think Baez likes KC much either. Just by how he interacts with her, he seems disturbed by her, IMO.

If you think about it though, she has kept him around longer than most of her friends. Just sayin' ;)

I may be late to the game...but I just saw a clip aired on HLN....that appeared to show JB speaking and gesturing for ICA to tie her sweater up??? Am I losing it or did anyone else see it?
You're kidding, right? OMG!
Does anyone have a screenshot of 'today's sweater'? I missed it.

Ok...I know you all have probably discussed this...and please forgive me mods...but what the heck was with the sweater?

ETA: and what I mean...it kinda looks like s straightjacket.

self baby-bundle-ing like a pappoose (sic?) to self regulate her emotions?

Mr Baez has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he needs to repeat everything 8 times before he gets it.

On the trial thread I noticed a comment about why we get so excited with JA's cross exams. Is this favoritism. In moo I like the questions to be pointed and succinct---Jose mumbles, stumbles--half the time I don't get what his question is. Also I highly value witnesses that give us reliable info in an unbiased way. Some earlier defense witnesses have tried to stretch their facts to go along with the defenses new story. I mean goiod god---Caylee's bone were buried in yuck. Orlando went thru a hurricane. What's more logical--a dog buried the bone or that is was there a long time and was exposed to water, mud etc. To me plain old common sense applied to the science wins every time. The defense is trying to use smoke and mirrors and violation of court orders to make a case. Also the Prosecution is the one that needs to prove the case. The defense needs to try to offer reasonable doubt in a logical way....thy're making the states case for them!!!!!! Dumb!!!
T

Ahhh Bill S. Said that JB's not doing a search on the computer hard drive could open the door for an appeal. :(
I'm completely stunned that Baez didn't even bother. Baez isn't a great lawyer, but searching the hard drive seems like a no-brainer, even to me, and I don't even speak legalese.

If I were KC, I'd be furious!

I am still confused is the Labrador the one who buried the bone in the woods?

I love my new job and am thankful for it BUT....it is really cutting into my time trying to follow this case. Is there somewhere that post a summary of sorts as to the days trial events. On here perhaps that I am too stupid to locate? TIA for any help.

Search for the posts by mombomb and wenwe4. They are awesome and get right to the point. :great:

ICA looked as if she swaddled herself in the sweater as a means of comfort or safety. I wonder? You know how we swaddle infants and they stay warm and sleep well? It was just very odd. I have a sister who is diagnosed Narcisstic and bipolar and she does odd things like that, depending on her level of stress. It reminded me of the photo of her tying the flag around her for that party. Just odd. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela