2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw all the attorneys file into the back - Judges chambers?

I'm curious to see how this could possibly get worse....

I am also very curious as to what the jury is thinking about all of these delays during the DTs time to present. Me thinks it is going to be angering them as their sequestration goes on and on and on because of their shenanigans. Hope so. What a gong show. It'll surely make for a more likely movie, tho, won't it Jose?

Going to get me a Chill Pill to face the day :)

After yesterday's horror show, I think I need more than a Chill Pill.
Perhaps a bath in a vat of THIS?:

Calming-Creme.jpg

Note to self: STAY CALM!
:hot:
Gonna hit 100 today in the Ocala, FL area!

LOLOLOLOL Me too! After his testimony, he got a Facebook fan-page. It has more than 700 members now.

Was it Dr. Vass or one of the DT that set it up? I seriously can see them doing that to discredit him. :waitasec:

No. Yesterday HHJP said that he would be considering that if the trial did not speed up. paraphrasing here though.

Thats what I get for trying to do to many things here at work and still pay some attention to whats going on in court. So let me take this time to thank all of you that post the updates and keep the likes of me that only pick up bits an pieces straight.:crazy:

InSession In Session
The entire defense team has just gone back into the holding cell area where #CaseyAnthony is.

Thought they were starting at 8:30 from here on out?

Breakfast looks great, I had a few slices of cucumbers and red bell peppers, the choco. cake just about did me in.... :)

I thought he said the attorneys needed to be present at 8:30 everyday in the event something comes up and needs to be heard by the court it can be done then. So, that way the jury doesn't have to wait like they did yesterday.

Before, they always scheduled the 8:30 hearings the day before.

CFNews13Casey

All the defense just headed back to talk w #CaseyAnthony -jfell
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPad

Anyone know who the two young attorneys are on the DT the young girl with the glasses and the guy that looks like her brother. I have seen them there a lot but have no clue as to what there role is except for maybe to appear to the jury that the DT has a large crew.

William Slabaugh...Traffic thwarted attorney for Jose Baez.

Lizabeth Fryer...attorney from CM's bunch

wftv commentators saying the directors of the body farm are not happy with his claim that he was a cofounder. LOL, it's gunna be a good day!

Oh boy, do I agree with you. I think the defense is just stalling and stalling because they are trying to think of something to do to turn their case along. This also leads me to think they are reading the jury pretty well that they think she's guilty.

Baez needs to get on with it. People that look and act and ARE as guilty as Casey do not get away with the crime. She is no OJ Simpson that was well loved, especially by the black community with a jury full of black people. She is probably despised by just about everyone and no one will be inclined to let her off this crime. NO ONE acts like she did after she killed her child. I don't care how abused she may have been. No one yells at her parents that was abused by them the way she does. She ruled that household. She had no fear of anyone. The jurors aren't stupid. They see how she is and was. I am so thankful for those jailhouse tapes. And it doesn't take much to see how sleazy Baez is either. Very dishonest man fighting his case in a dishonest way. This isn't lost on the jury either.

She isn't going to get retried because of ineffective assistance of council either. Baez put his heart and soul into trying to get her off. And she has a very experience death penalty attorney on her team.

Good morning everyone.

I wish this defense team would just get on with it--let's get this show on the road. They are trying, in vain, I believe, to delay the inevitable--a guilty verdict against their client.

Last night on one of the after court programs, I watched Linda Kinney-Baden respond to a query as to what she believed the outcome of the trial would be.

She responded that she believes that the inmate will be "convicted of at least manslaughter."

In other words, she doesn't have much confidence in the defense's case--no wonder she jumped ship. She did not want to be associated with that sinking ship!

Krystal holloway, george's alleged mistress and defense botanist Dr. Jane Bock are here [via Twitter]

CaseyAnthonyCh9

#Caseyanthony just walked in
half a minute ago via web

Was it Dr. Vass or one of the DT that set it up? I seriously can see them doing that to discredit him. :waitasec:

Dr. Vass knew nothing about it. His son was on the site, very proud of his dad and said that he (Arpad Vass) was very surprised by this. He also said that he was glad to have his dad back home. Nice boy.
I think it was some "fan" who set it up. In fact, he has three fan pages on FB - the others are smaller.

Ashton definitely has a different tone today
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 5:49 AM

Ashton says he deposed Dr. Eicklenboom yesterday afternoon. He says a discovery violation has occurred. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 5:49 AM

Hey fellow W.S.'s...I got a dr's appointment in a couple of hours ( I would reschedule if it wasn't so important ) so please keep up the good work informing us of what's going on. You know, I go and read other websites and there's NO other sites that are as informative and reliable as Websleuths. Keep up the excellent, reliable work....Now I must get ready, but can't help but to read in between getting ready. Thanks !

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member