2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB just said, the duct tape would have been applied "forcefully".

:eek:
And he refers to DNA from the mouth too. Didn't Spitz say it was applied after total decomp of soft tissue?

Casey and her sweater goes to prove Mark Fuhrman's point the other night that NO ONE has ever had any control over Casey. George had no way of keeping her mouth quiet since she was 8 or 13 years old. imo

He would expect to see DNA even if the conditions were bad.

Then he says it would break down if the conditions were bad.

:waitasec:

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JeffAshton was the first prosecutor in FL. to have DNA admitted in court over 20 years ago. He'll do great w cross. #HLNTV #caseyanthony

I think there is NO dna on the duct tape so the guy is saying the duct tape not on the face ever. Even in harsh conditions he claims dna would still be on the duct tape.

So ‘a lack of touch DNA’ is now proving what point? In Caseyland nothing actually happened?

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JeffAshton was the first prosecutor in FL. to have DNA admitted in court over 20 years ago. He'll do great w cross. #HLNTV #caseyanthony

Can't get sound on the Casey Anthony cam. IS there another link I can try for a different site?

JA is going to absolutely shred this witness!

I don't know that he will shred him, but he will point out, imo, what evidence this Dr. got to examine. I think he will show that this testimony isn't going anywhere. imo

I feel sorry for this witness. Does he even know that the skull in this case was skeletonized, and the tape wasn't attacked to the skull? Much less any soft tissue?

He said he didn't know anything about this case until this weekend. Did I hear that correctly?

I think he's going to testify that there 'should' be dna on the tape, regardless of the elements. DT is trying to prove the tape was put after the fact, which is the reason there is no dna on the tape. Not because the elements washed it away.

DNA could break down in bad conditions. YAY!
But you could still possibly find some. BOO
This is a complete waste of time. If none of Caylee's DNA was found on the tape why would anyone elses be there?

Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place. Could someone point me in the right direction to find the depo of Cindy's brother? TIA

Sere you later, all. Gotta go to a meeting.Hope nothing exciting happens for 1 hour.

I'm with ya. I don't know why I need a lesson in this only for the dr. to tell me there wasn't any touch DNA.

What's next? The Maytag Repair Man teaching me how washing machines work, only to tell me that washing machines have nothing to do with this case?

Color me confused.

:floorlaugh: OMG my stomach hurts from laughing at this, seriously!

I don't know if it is just because I was up late last night, or what, but today's the first day of this trial that I've found myself tuning out during testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela