2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he even discussing HUMAN dna at this point? Especially if he's talking fragments.

Gawd, the tape was in the elements for six months, how many times can JB ignore this fact.........

Apparently for as long as it doesn't fit into his fantasy of what happened. As we've seen with his discovery methods, it's like :banghead: to get anything thru to him!!

Maybe no dna was found because he was only testing for male dna. Neither Casey or Caylee are males. Please bring that up Jeff.

ETA: actually that was the shorts and bag not the tape.

Will he explain how they amplify the DNA. What are the steps. Or has then been answered?

OK- who's going to make a guess at this one?
How many sentences will it take JA to ask this witness-
was there in fact any DNA for you to examine in this case?

Answers on a postcard please, to .....

Out of Jose's own mouth..

" If you put duct tape on a persons face, and that person dies...what would you expect to find?

JOSE, DID YOU JUST SAY THE TAPE WAS PUT ON BEFORE DEATH?

2 partial profiles from the duct tape? Did we know this?

Okay Baez asking about duct tape and dna.

No DNA profiles could be found complete..only partial..NOW, according to what I get from this guys depo..He has some sort of super duper new test, that can isolate partial DNA ( which by the way has not been peer reviewed) and wants to testify that there was DNA there or that what was there didnt belong to KC or Caylee..Me believe he wants to suggest ( cant yet>fry hearing to be held later date) no Caylee DNA was in decomp fluid :waitasec:

Sooo bottom line is..this guy who is an expert on analysing DNA is trying to say no way was Caylee in that trunk..and KC did NOT apply the duct tape:waitasec:

Yikes..Even typing this I have confused myself..Sorry:crazy:

Asking if he was made aware that there were 2 partials on the duct tape.

Sorry, I missed after the Botany doctor-----Did Rodriguez start to testify again, and then have to excuse him again? Any idea why? Was the Body Farm lie impeachable?
Thank so much if anyone can update me....thanks!

(I'm back baby!!!! My TO stool was hurting my bottom...)

I don't know. :) He never got back on the stand. Baez just asked the judge to explain his absence at some point. The judge asked that they draft something.

It could have been impeached if he took the stand again. NO idea if he is coming back at a later date. I just heard this little bit of exchange between Baez and the judge right after lunch and remembered what I had heard Bill Shaeffer say this morning. Maybe it is related maybe not.

Ok, so which is it? The tape was applied to the face, or it wasn't. Pick something DT.

EXACTLY!!! First Dr. Spitz who claimed the ducttape was put on the skull AFTER all the soft tissue was decomposed (BS, BTW), and now THIS???
:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Wanna bet the jurors are eagerly anticipating the cross in order to wake them up?

Dr R has not been back. last seen heading for the woods.
Dr Boch was on the stand. Even HLN talking head called JA examination of her 'masterful' We called it embarrassing and painful.
Mr Eikelenbloom - took a while to verify his credentials. JB again censured for deliberate attempt to cirvumvent the rules of discovery with this witness.
Poor Mr E stuck in the middle of this ridiculous DT fiasco..
Same old same old, JB gets spanked, trial goes on...

BBM

LOL, Thanks, Z.Z!

Their was a cell left ON Caylees body....that's the reason it had to be recovered from marrow to identify her. But Jose is gonna claim it should be on the tape?:floorlaugh:

WilvisRN Will Henson by MagpieFromHinky @

@MagpieFromHinky Eik's just talking about semen and vaginas and ripping shirts. Who did he defend in Colorado, Kobe Bryant?

:floorlaugh:

What pictures are at Vaj and why weren't they allowed and what opened the door to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member