2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do think this witness was shaken up by the earlier fiasco.

I agree, he looked completely taken off guard when the Judge started questioning about his contacts with JB, when he was told to write a full report, etc. He looked kind of shell-shocked for a bit. IMO, MOO, etc.

Is this an artifact or human DNA?
Witness says human DNA

Has Baez' IQ ever been assessed ? Seriously. I find it difficult to accept that he possesses even average intelligence. How on earth did he qualify for the Bar ?

He can extract DNA from maggots or flies.

On to maggots and flies.

There's about 6 people out there. Melich is one. See a female csi from before. “@GayleWestover: Any idea who's in queue for witnesses today?
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 1:01 PM

Small amount of DNA. Didn't he say it would take large amounts to contaminate?

I'm so confused.

With all due respect to Mr./Dr Eikelenboom I'd really like to hear from Yuri again...

I'm surprised he hasn't been asked to slow down for the court reporter. He is talking as fast or faster than others that have been asked to slow down. IMO

Hope her hands aren't busy trying to tie her sweater. :slap: < self slap >

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
I'm either too bored or this is beyond me. It's all supposition & possibilities that weren't tested

Jeff Ashton leans back in his chair and writes notes on his legal pad in preparation of cross examination. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:59 PM

Jeez Baez there is a powerpoint presentation. Do you REALLY have to draw the number 17 with a circle on your ridiculous looking wrinkly giant paper pad? I think the jurors have passed beyond the Sesame Street days.

How much you want to bet JA is chomping at the bit to cross examine :)

So what about other garbage and trash in the area during the weather and floods touching or rubbing this tape? Cannot 'touch' work at that stage too?

Asking about effect of chloroform on DNA.

Says its used to extract it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member