2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This witness loves Dr. Vass... it's clear they are very close and respect each other in a big way.

Wise says Vass has been involved in the development of leading science. Wise says he admires his eagerness to learn. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:39 PM

Sorry to keep harping but I CANNOT believe the defense called this witness.

Just briefly...I thought he was going to say the flies on leash.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Wise says Vass has been involved in the development of leading science. Wise says he admires his eagerness to learn. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
55 seconds ago

Pamela
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Wise says Oakridge Natl is a research where scientists work together & interact all the time
1 minute ago

Casey Anthony News
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Ashton asking about Vass now. Wise and Vass have worked together 12 or 13 yrs. #CaseyANthony
1 minute ago

Not Jane
MissHathaway Not Jane
by reginasmola
Watching Baez being sandbagged by his own witness. Good times. #caseyanthony

I really like this witness, he sounds like he and Dr. Vass have a good working relationship and he sounds very loyal to him.

WOW!!! We know where this guys interests lie. He grinned and couldn't understand anything Baez asked, but he seems to know exactly how to answer JA. I hope JB brings up when the last time he spoke to the State.
Maybe because Jeff Ashton actually KNOWS HOW to ask a question.

Dr. Vass is nothing but respected... Too bad JB. Grasp at the last straw.. the money. hahaha. Over it "Yes, minimal"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissBets