2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurors are listening, but none are taking notes. Not even #15! #CaseyAnthony
by stevehelling via twitter at 12:48 PM

Wondering where they are trying to get with this DNA info? Where is JB trying to lead the jury? Is there a point to what he's trying to get to? What am I missing here?

OMG - Now I see where he's going and it's not very far. The jury is smarter than JB gives them credit for. Not going to work.

Oh, you can be a good shedder or a bad shedder. My dog is stellar. :)

Ok, so if I have the right this guy is going to give a DNA lesson then say he found nothing? I don't get the point? Honestly... :dunno:

I'm with ya. I don't know why I need a lesson in this only for the dr. to tell me there wasn't any touch DNA.

What's next? The Maytag Repair Man teaching me how washing machines work, only to tell me that washing machines have nothing to do with this case?

Color me confused.

I kinda feel bad for this witness. I reserve the right to change this opinion after the cross.

Sorry, I missed after the Botany doctor-----Did Rodriguez start to testify again, and then have to excuse him again? Any idea why? Was the Body Farm lie impeachable?
Thank so much if anyone can update me....thanks!

(I'm back baby!!!! My TO stool was hurting my bottom...)

Dr R has not been back. last seen heading for the woods.
Dr Boch was on the stand. Even HLN talking head called JA examination of her 'masterful' We called it embarrassing and painful.
Mr Eikelenbloom - took a while to verify his credentials. JB again censured for deliberate attempt to cirvumvent the rules of discovery with this witness.
Poor Mr E stuck in the middle of this ridiculous DT fiasco..
Same old same old, JB gets spanked, trial goes on...

I think that is the same shawl/sweater/ she was wrapping around herself like a blanket recently.

*This amazing garment can be a sweater! A shawl! A pashmina! A blanket! A wrap! A shrug! A bolero jacket! There is no end to the ways you can wear the Miracle Fashion Shawl! Woven of 100% rayon/acrylic blend! Keep one in your closet and one in your car! Instructional DVD included. Just $19.99 plus shipping. But wait----call now and receive TWO for $19.99 plus shipping.*

Sorry. Don't spank me. :innocent:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This guy is grossing me out-- ew, the shedder. :eek:

If you strangle someone, the dead cells on your hands will be transferred to the victim. :thumb:

I take it back. #8 is taking notes. Didn't even notice her.
by stevehelling via twitter at 12:49 PM

ICAM. Almost an hr of testimony wasted.. I don't get it. ??

O/T: Go WSox!!

You made me, lol.

I fully wish we could see an exchange like this between HHJP and JB.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdI6X9gEtc8"]YouTube - ‪Hillarious Ejection of Ozzie Guillen of White Sox vs Cubs 6/20/2011‬‏[/ame]

Wondering where they are trying to get with this DNA info? Where is JB trying to lead the jury? Is there a point to what he's trying to get to? What am I missing here?

I'm wondering myself - OH here we go!! The duct tape!

stevehelling Steve Helling
I take it back. #8 is taking notes. Didn't even notice her.

I think that those of us who have followed this case all along should be awarded degrees at the conclusion. I know it won't make any of us physicists or chemists or anything, but there should be an honorary degree in SOMETHING.

....ooohh, a good idea for a business card slogan....

"Not a Physicist or a Chemist but, after the Casey Anthony trial, an honorary degree in SOMETHING......like websleuthing!"

I thought they was no DNA found. If so, why is Dr E testifying? Anyone know?

Okay Baez asking about duct tape and dna.

I keep saying that Mike Holmes needs to called as a duct tape expert. LOL!

Where is this going? Did they find DNA on the duct tape?

Or are they trying to show no one cut the duct tape because there was no DNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela