2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JB is stalling because he REALLy doesn't want to call GA's friend that is supposedly sitting in the hallway. I also think he is still reeling from the afternoon lunch meeting. (I didn't get to hear it, but have read here)>

Can you elaborate what you mean on this, I am not aware of today's lunch meeting, or is there another thread here that discussed what you are referring to? Thanks!

reginasmola Regina Smola
Let's hear it for the awesome court reporter who types this nonsense and stays awake #caseyanthony

"Dr. Vass is not a Chemist, correct?"

....LMAO....JB sure doesn't like Dr. Vass

but whatever....I'm no chemist but his "points" seem rather lame. Adjusting your machine is hardly a failure, ensuring your lab doesn't smell like death seems reasonable to me, soil samples are different than gas samples....

Come on folks, this isn't that hard to see what he's doing, he's discrediting the lab and their findings.

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, I'm popping in and out...

is Dr. Vass a chemist?

:crazy:

LOL - be very very careful - :pullhair: the WS Mob is about to break loose if we hear that question one more time....

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
LDB is really burning over Baez & is inexperience. Can't ask a proper ?, asks for testimony on evidence not in evidence etc etc

stevehelling Steve Helling
Jurors 11 and 12 seem to be friends, sharing knowing looks when the defense has trouble. Him: 30ish PE teacher, Her: 60ish Publix cook.

LQQKs like we wont be seeing River on the stand today :( darn, I was sooo looking forward to that!

I think Jose has "chemist" envy... LOL!

and I am beginning to wonder if his wife has to nudge him in the middle of the night, not for snoring, but for saying Dr. Vass is not a chemist over and over in his sleep.

Did you all see that note passing between the Anthony's? It could have been from their atty to both of them on a note pad. Cindy read it and smiled/smirked... handed it to George who smiled, and it looked like it went back to their atty. Wonder if they are even laughing at Baez. lol

Law 101

Never ask a question that you don't know the answer to...

jmo, JB = major fail

OMG would some of you Tennesseans call UT and have them just give Dr. Vass a degree in Chemistry please????

Better yet, I'll just drive on over there tomorrow. While I'm there will look for Dr. Bass to see if he cares to share his thoughts....

Jurors 11 and 12 seem to be friends, sharing knowing looks when the defense has trouble. Him: 30ish PE teacher, Her: 60ish Publix cook.
by stevehelling via twitter at 4:09 PM

I didn't see that at all. I thought, with the exception of the question about his lab in a barn, that he was not snarky at all. Especially when compared with others!

But I swear, I am riveted! This guy has reinforced the case's state so many times! The smell so foul he had to do something to prevent his lab from being stunk up, Dr. Vass being a qualified chemist even if it is not his title, the high levels of a volatile chemical, etc., etc. He is making JB look like a clown. I am stunned that this is a defense witness. Stunned.

Made sure that sentence stood out gitana. *Me too*, *Me too*! I'm fairly astounded. Yes I know what it is Baez is trying to do but he's not doing a very good job of it IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff