2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Mr. Ashton ! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY ! GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY ! GO MR. ASHTON ! GO MR. ASHTON !!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Do we think that River C will be up first in am?

WOW!!! We know where this guys interests lie. He grinned and couldn't understand anything Baez asked, but he seems to know exactly how to answer JA. I hope JB brings up when the last time he spoke to the State.

Not sure if you have noticed, but most of the witnesses have had trouble trying to understand Baez's questions. Many have said to him, routinely, - " I don't understand your question" or " I don't know what you are asking me."

Wow. It sounds like this is a witness for the prosecution. JA is so well-prepared, and the witness is responding to him so well.

JB isn't objecting at all? I guess he is tired now. Wonder if HHJP will make them keep going through redirect and not stop for the day till the wit is done.

WOW!!! We know where this guys interests lie. He grinned and couldn't understand anything Baez asked, but he seems to know exactly how to answer JA. I hope JB brings up when the last time he spoke to the State.
No.

But I respect your right to your own opinion.

By the end of this trial, JB will have alienated the entire scientific community.

I wouldn't say the ENTIRE scientific community. Just the chemists and non-chemists who COULD be chemists. I'm sure some entomologists will still like him.

OK why on earth did JB put this witness on the stand as a defense expert? Why on gods green earth did CM and DS let him?

I almost feel sorry for her. Her attorneys are not acting in her best interest. Of course that's what you get when you hire a lawyer on the suggestion of your cell mate. I still say without Baez this case would have ended in a plea deal 3 years ago. Being cut off from her family and isolated only served Baez's interest, not Casey's. JMHO

A few jurors are tapping their feet.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:34 PM

I am just waiting for one of the jurors to stand up and SCREAM...SHE'S GUILTY...JUST FRY THE B*)%ch!