2011.06.22 - Breaking News Folks! George and Cindy Anthony think Casey is guilty!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have got to be kidding! Well, it doesn't surprise me coming from the Anthony's...Everyone seems to tell mis-truths or half-truths when dealing with them.:waitasec:

I will stand by Cooper..his reputation is impeccable ^i^

Well, saying not all comments were included is not the same as saying he didn't say what was reported about their feelings of ICA's innocence. The statement really does not contradict what AC said last night...I think they do not think she is innocent.

Imagine having to come to the realization that your beloved child murdered your first grandchild who was also sooooooo very loved just because you weren't available to babysit one night. Wouldn't you hunt down any tiny morsel that would make this untrue??

I would be beyond a mental case from the death alone and then you compound all the extra crap piled on top - people picking apart every nugget they can about your family, protesting in front of your home, dedicating whole tv seasons to your pain, betrayal after betrayal.....you get the point. I feel terrible for these people but I also will totally understand if they visit ICA in jail. Murderess or not - she is still their little girl.

BBM

I too have followed this case since day one ...or should I say ....day 32 and I have also read every document dump & document. I personally never excused their lies, but I understood them. IMO I just feel that they are victims of Casey's and my heart was always heavy for them. They didn't deserve any of this. I didn't always post here in the Casey section because I will never agree with bashing victims....and when I pointed out that they were victims things got ugly.

OMG! They walked her to the door of your office? Small world huh?

Good post Linda...

The only problem I had with the Anthonys was Cindy's campaign to point the finger at ANYONE but Casey. Jesse Grund, Amy, Ricardo - they were all used and abused by her daughter and didn't deserve the way she attempted to smear them, particularly when she herself admitted to AH she believed her own daughter was a sociopath.

I think they knew for sure when they heard the *advertiser censored* and bull story the defense made up. If it was an accident she could have just said so.

Cindy and George already told us that they don't think Casey is innocent, a long time ago:

:( "My Caylee is missing... Jealousy has taken her away... Who is watching the little angel now?"

:mad: "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?"

:eek: "I found my daughter's car today and I found my daughter, but I can't find my granddaughter... She's been missing for a month. Something's wrong. It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!"

:sick: "I got within three feet of my daughter`s car and -- the worst odor that you could possibly smell in this -- in this world. And I`ve smelled that odor before. It smelled like a decomposed body. I`m being very straight with you guys."

:banghead: "The answer to the question 'Where is Caylee' is sitting in that bedroom, and the b*tch is not talking."

They know Casey has admitted:

:dramaqueen: "Mom has repeatedly thrown it in my face that I'm an unfit mother. Maybe she is right."

:dervish: "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b*tch."

:no: "She's close."

I have ripped the A's several times over the years. I honestly feel for them. Better late than never. I feel duped by all of the misinformation that was obviously put out there by Jose Baez. I hate him. HATE. There is a stronger word for hate that I feel for Casey.

God protects even fools.

I sincerely hurt for George and Cindy right now. I do...

IMO This is a chess game and the A's are amongst the players. I say that because their own attorney said they all had a meeting six weeks ago at Baez's office and they knew what was coming. (The six weeks ago is now longer because this was said at the beginning of the trial)
GA knew he was going to be thrown under the bus and agreed to save his GORGEOUS daughter's (ICA's) life. :innocent:

Interesting that they would come out with this now. So my question is, why would they? Seriously, I wonder what the motive is behind them having their lawyer state this. It's kind of strange to me that it comes out right before River Cruz is set to testify.

Maybe ICA has heard that they think she is guilty, and this is their way of assuring her publicly that they still love her and they do not want her to get the death penalty. The media has to be their way of communicating with ICA since Jose made his ridiculous accusations against GA and LA; they must feel that they can't trust Jose.

Not being familiar with "lawyerspeak" I will be awaiting hearing what both our "board lawyers" and the experienced lawyers on the TV shows have to say about the Lippman/Tuckman brouhaha.

Being very familiar with "doctorspeak" I can say that oftentimes when a doctor speaks to a patient/family members about a serious condition, it is often extremely significant what the doctor DOESN'T say.

Ex: When the CAT scan indicates what appears to be a cancerous tumor, if the doctor says "This is a highly treatable cancer. We will begin treatment immediately" that is different than the doctor saying "This is a cancerous tumor. We will begin treatment immediately". See the subtle difference?

If you have not been standing there listening to doctors making these kind of statements to patients/families for a long time you are not going to pick up on the difference.

I think lawyerspeak is similar and we will need to have another experienced attorney or two or three to decipher Mr. Lippman's latest statement.

What I suspect is going on is that Mr. Lippman went very, very close to the line in his conversation with Reporter Tuckman and now does not want to be accused of betraying client confidentiality.

Now that's a BOMB SHELL If she's unable to convince her own denial loving parents it was some sort of "drowning accident" with some "mistruths" in there for kicks.....

what must the JURY think?:great::great:

I really thought that they would be inclined to believe it was a drowning accident and she simply panicked.

I hope this is a step toward some sort of healing for them....and I will pray they never blame themselves. This was ALL Casey. imo

Yes..BUT...they know for a FACT that the drowning theory is a lie....Because George knows he didn't pull Caylees body from the pool.
This ..has led them to fully realise the truth about KC IMO.

No blowback = being the bigger person (especially when it's not you who has to deal with the loss)
To you.

To me, being the bigger person ='s not standing idly by and silent while innocent people (Amy H. Jesse Grund, Tim Miller) are getting sh--t on.

The Anthony's have crapped on innocent people, people who are victims of KC.

You're g-damned right I'm gonna be the bigger person and tell them that isn't right.

Grief is not an excuse to run all over people and insinuate they kidnapped a child.

It's just not.

I have read and reread Lippman's statement. I am not an expert but I offer the following infor to explain my take on this convoluded statement. I was a crime reporter for several newspapers over the years and have a MA in journalism. That said. Lippman could have avoided the "interview" simply by saying no comment. He is putting the information out there for a strategic reason and totally has the Anthony's permission and approval. If for some reason, he did not have the Anthony'ss approval, he will need to join Jose Baez in the really lousy lawyer hall of fame. Just MO

I appreciate your unique (as a journalist) take on the statement/non-statement put out there. I am guessing avoiding breaching attny/client priveledge also came into it, as it was worded carefully. my question is, why woudln't CA & GA just make the statement (avoiding any attny/client priv problems)? Or does it hold more power having come from the attny rather than the grandparents who change stories daily?

The A's make a lifestyle out of, "ready, fire, aim." I have no doubt they said it and now think better of it.

Forgive if this has been posted previously, I'm sure it has, but having the direct quotes helps the understanding for me.

Reporter Gary Tuchman started the segment on CNN by stating he didn't "want to sensationalize this."

He continued the report by saying he asked Lippman: "Do your clients George and Cindy Anthony think that [Casey Anthony] is not guilty?"

Lippman's response was that "they don't think that…they do not believe she is innocent," Tuchman told Cooper.

Tuchman added that Lippman stressed that his clients "support her and don't want her to get the death penalty."

On Wednesday, Lippman fired off a statement after the show aired, stating that he had allowed Tuchman "to make speculations regarding the Anthony family" during a four-minute interview outside the Orange County Courthouse.

The lawyer's statement shows the Anthonys "simply want justice in this case" and do not support the defense team's allegations "regarding George Anthony's actions" of sexual abuse and helping his daughter dispose of Caylee's body.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-george-cindy-cnn-20110623,0,5163305.story

And another thing, no, it's not me having to deal with the loss, but I'm sick and tired of 'they lost their...' whoever being a magic wand to excuse everything under the sun.

CA accused Amy H of kidnapping Caylee: but it's ok, she's grieving, we shouldn't be critical. CA left a disgusting message to Tim Miller on his answering machine, and insinuated he was drinking while searching for Caylee: but she's grieving, we shouldn't be critical of her. CA in an email laughed that she should have given the dog's brush to LE instead of Caylee's: but she's grieving.

I call bull---it.

Again, compassion doesn't preclude criticism.

I feel compassion that she lost Caylee and now her daughter is on trial, yet I also feel she should take responsibility for her own actions and words.

And I will not be silent on this.

Respectful; yes, but never silent.

The words not innocent do not mean guilty. I'll be dammed if I know what it means. I've been pondering what exactly it means. Not innocent vs. guilty. ?????????????????????

Words were chosen wisely in this case. Lawyerspeak. :banghead:

I feel so bad for her parents. Not only has Casey taken Caylees life away from her Casey has also managed to ruin her entire families lives. Must have taken alot of guts for them to actually announce this to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24