2011.06.22 - Breaking News Folks! George and Cindy Anthony think Casey is guilty!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought:

Those of you who are filled with anger, disgust, hate and whatever else over what the Anthony's have done...

Who is your raised blood pressure and seething anger hurting? It's certainly not hurting the Anthony's. They don't even know you exist. It's hurting you. Take care of yourselves.

IMO I don't think anyone on this board is filled with hate, anger or disgust. Maybe frustration and disbelief. But I think you might be misinterpreting spirited debate and passion for the characteristics you mentioned. And I think it's possible to have compassion for the Anthonys and still be weary of their motives and behavior. But I think, IMO, everyone on this board, understands that they have suffered enormous loss and pain...and no one would wish that on anybody...no matter what.

I will believe that her parents think ICA is not innocent when HELL FREEZES OVER. And, if George lies about sexual abuse I will Die. Now, I need a drink!!!!

I think Lee is gonna lie about sexual abuse. I noticed Littman's latest statement says something like Cindy & George do not agree with what has been said by the defense about GEORGE. Littman also represents Lee. The omission of Lee's name makes me:waitasec:

I'm thinking Lee may be the Hail Mary for the Anthony's and manufacturing reasonable doubt.

well JB might be right about one thing. ICA leanrd to lie from her parents.

6/29/2011

JA: Did you tell law enforcement officers you thought that your daughter murdered your grand daughter?
GA: I didn't believe that at that time, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove