2011.06.22 - Breaking News Folks! George and Cindy Anthony think Casey is guilty!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree abut the media and protesters. They were barbaric, and I don't blame the Anthony's for defending their own home.

I don't know that anyone could forgive that, but even if you can't forgive your child for something they've done, you don't stop loving them. You may not like who they've become, you may never even want to see them again, but that doesn't change history. The Casey sitting at the defense table, is somewhere in Cindy's mind, still the little baby girl she brought home as a newborn wrapped in a pink receiving blanket. She's still the silly toddler that Cindy (as a mother) loved more than life itself. She's the kindergartener going off to her first day of school. She's every memory and every hope that Cindy had for daughter. Cindy still loves THAT daughter, even while not liking the person Casey has become. Does that make any sense?

Ok I will agree with you on everything you said.......a close friend of mine son brutally stabbed and killed an elderly couple during a home invasion gone wrong. He now is in Tennessee State Prison serving LWOP. She never in a million years would have believed her son would have done such a heinous crime. He was the beautiful little boy in her mind that played outside with his trucks, she thought she had brought up a respectable young man but unfortunately he got hooked up with the wrong crowd.

He will never see the outside of the prison but SHE STILL LOVES HIM!

My thanks MissJames for the time and effort you took to compile this list. I agree with your comments. While I am very sorry these parents had to go through this experience and have lost a child they loved dearly, I am and have been all along shaking my head at the reaction George and Cindy have toward the public and any officials who have tried to help them.

I would like to add to your list the strange and violent behavior of George and Cindy toward the people who gathered in front of their house to protest. It's not that I think the public should have been there, but I question the Anthony's reaction.

Instead of staying in the house and calling law enforcement to help break up or discourage the crowd outside, George and Cindy physically went outside to confront the crowd.

This only resulted in more yelling, screaming and physical acts from the crowd and from Geoge and Cindy too. I found their willingness to step into that situation and further the chance of someone getting hurt very disturbing and troubling. And, I can not find a good reason or and excuse for them to have acted this way.

Finally, MissJames I am sorry for your loss of a child.

jmo
I agree they should have just let LE handle it, but those protesters were so scary!! To be honest, I'm not sure I wouldn't have hosed them down.

So I should have let my kid play on the other side of the fence?

And I don't base my opinion on someone by what I see on TV or hearsay; but their words and actions, or in some cases, inaction.

I fully expect others to make judgments about me by my words, actions, or failure to act when prudent.

If I have made a false accusation or wrongly point my finger, then I will apologise. Only a coward would hide from their own wrongdoing.

Of course not. I was not speaking about the circumstance you specifically brought up. A better correlation would be that a child had went missing and you immedietly accuse the man simply because he was in the park alone and he 'looked' suspect.

I cannot defend the actions and words of the grandparents. But at the end of the day, I know they are people who lost their granddaughter, at the hands of their own daughter no less. I've seen alot of people question their love for that child based on what they have observed and I'm sorry, I think that's wrong.

Well, folks, based on her testimony today, looks like Cindy is still the old Cindy.

I now think the grief show during her first testimony was just that - a show. For the jury.

Too bad the jury will never "get to know" Cindy the way we have over these past three years.

But I still think they are going to convict her daughter.

Of course not. I was not speaking about the circumstance you specifically brought up. A better correlation would be that a child had went missing and you immedietly accuse the man simply because he was in the park alone and he 'looked' suspect.

I cannot defend the actions and words of the grandparents. But at the end of the day, I know they are people who lost their granddaughter, at the hands of their own daughter no less. I've seen alot of people question their love for that child based on what they have observed and I'm sorry, I think that's wrong.
I completely disagree. It's not wrong, the Anthony's have proven in the past that when push comes to shove, they will toss their granddaughter's memory under the bus. Every single time.

I've watched these people for three years, and observed them tossing Caylee's precious memory under the bus, and I can't find a way to interpret that as love.

I don't know if this has been posted and I may have missed it, but on www.tbo.com under a picture of Cindy it says

Cindy Anthony, back on the stand, says she searched for ''chloroform'' on the computer in her house.

There is nothing in the story under the picture that said anything about this, so not sure it is a typo or what. Is this the first time Cindy has said she searched for chloroform?

I've never had anything bad to say about Cindy Anthony in 3 years. I cannot imagine what hell this woman has gone through.
Everything that she has said & done in this trial confirmed to me she has coped as best as she could.

I've sat in utter disbelief & disappointment in front of our TV for 30 minutes now. Any & all discussion about her will no longer include me.

The last words I have to say about her are: I cannot in good consonce defend her. We all love our children, I don't know what I would do if my child was close to being put to death. She said she wanted the truth for her grandaughter . . . she has not been truthful.

Excuse my spelling - I'm too busy shaking my head in disbelief to bother checking

If the defendant does not take a plea and/or the judge does not declare a mistrial, all criminal trials end in guilty or not guilty. Not guilty does not mean that the defendant did not do the crime. Not guilty means the state did not prove its case.

The Innocents Projects in many states have freed convicted prisoners based on the relatively new tool of DNA evidence and in some cases the courts have declared the convicted innocent.

I think George and Cindy's attorney is well aware of the distinction between not guilty and not innocent. IMHO, not innocent means they think that Casey murdered Caylee.

Besides when Baez's opening statement implicated George and Cindy, they could no longer cling to any shred of denial about Casey. Baez said that Cindy left the ladder on the swimming pool and George had the body. In additon, George is being accused of molesting Casey.IMHO, her cold blooded attempt to destroy her parents to save herself may have shattered her parents already broken hearts.

UPDATE: Cindy testimony this afternoon has me puzzled.

What community? It's my understanding that, for the most part, the people in the A's community were very put out by the protesters. If people had left the A's alone, let the police and the courts handle the matter, as they're supposed to, the A's may not have become so defensive, they may not have gotten their dander up and may not have developed such an "us against them" attitude. The protesters accomplished nothing but to get their faces on TV and cause total chaos for innocent people in the community, which is exactly what they hoped to accomplish. Those very same people who protested the fact that Casey was living in the A's home while out on bond embraced LP as a hero even though she would not have been out if not for him. I've never figured that one out.

As of this moment, Casey is still presumed innocent. Her parents, after defending her for all this time, have finally accepted that she has done something that caused the death of their beloved grandchild. Although they did not believe at first that Caylee was dead, and then they refused to accept or state publicly that they believed Casey was involved, they did allow the law to take it's course. The protesters did not.

The people of FL have the right to protest. They and their kids are in danger if Casey ever gets out because she is a violent criminal. She's only presumed innocent in court, the rest of us are free to make up our own minds. I do not presume her to be innocent. They did everything they could to NOT allow the law to take its course if you remember.

Cindy directed that to the media that had been camped 24/7 outside her home. They were indeed acting like leaches, parasites, and maggots. Bravo to her for telling them so!

The media had a right to ask about the 31 days and the lies the Anthonys were putting out there. That is their job.

IMHO, Lippman on behalf of his clients went public with this because of the defense's relentless attacks on George linking him to a convicted kidnapper, pillow talk with an alleged mistress, sexual molestation and moving the body. Baez has never elaborated on what George supposedly did with the body right after Casey saw him with the body.

Diane Dimond interviewed Tracy Conroy, a Padillo associate who lived with the Anthonys when Casey was out on bail. She allowed Dimond to read her notes in which she said that one night she was awaken by a loud argument between George and Casey.

"From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: 'My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t ****ing lie to me anymore! I am sick of your ****ing lies! You have to know where she is! What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a ****ing cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.' "

Perhaps this is her way of getting back at her father as a former detective was never in as much denial as Cindy. For her sake I think they presented a united front to support Casey's innocence as long as they could. After all it is their daughter, who was once an adorable 2 year old who grew up to be a sociopath. What do they place put their parental love, pain and despair?

Someone needs to tell Cindy that if she every really wants to know the truth about how her daughter murdered her granddaughter she might want to stop clouding that truth with more and more lies.

None of us would. I lost a son,but it still doesn't compare to their nightmare.
The problem is,they brought so much of it on by their own actions.
A lot of people have been hurt by the A's.

ETA: All the info is true and can be found here at WS . The real stuff,not just media stories. I think there's even audio of voice messages CA left for Tim Miller and John Allen.Nasty stuff.
Tim Miller is a stand up guy and I wish I was more like him. He forgave the A's

I'm sorry you lost your son. It must make it doubly hard for you, then, to know what it's like to lose a child and see how they've acted and reacted.

Linda just proved that the person who was on My Space, twenty seconds later went to GOOGLE and searched for chrlorofrom - BINGO - DRIVE THAT HOME and jury will know that Cindy is tryng to save her daughter and probably lying - at least lying about this.

Someone needs to tell Cindy that if she every really wants to know the truth about how her daughter murdered her granddaughter she might want to stop clouding that truth with more and more lies.

There is quite a large difference between what she is saying and doing. All this brouhaha with Lippman and the press conference and "the parents just want to know the truth", and yet she wont tell the truth. Personally, I don't think she deserves the truth if she won't do the same...tell the truth....it's so simple

Bill Shaeffer on WFTV said that he was scheduled to be on Nancy Grace tonight but was bumped because she will be having the A's attorney on instead.

Earlier on today I was defending Cindy and George Anthony. While I can understand why she's doing what she's doing, I no longer have sympathy for that woman. She has gone too far this time. I just hope if George gets called to the stand again, that he doesn't turn round and say he stuck his penis in Caseys mouth. I don't think he will but you never can tell with the Anthonys.

I feel quite sick after watching the testimony Cindy gave today :sick:

Ok I will agree with you on everything you said.......a close friend of mine son brutally stabbed and killed an elderly couple during a home invasion gone wrong. He now is in Tennessee State Prison serving LWOP. She never in a million years would have believed her son would have done such a heinous crime. He was the beautiful little boy in her mind that played outside with his trucks, she thought she had brought up a respectable young man but unfortunately he got hooked up with the wrong crowd.

He will never see the outside of the prison but SHE STILL LOVES HIM!

But would she get up on the witness stand and lie under oath to give him an alibi so he wouldn't be convicted of the heinous crime he is guilty of?

According to TM, us WS'ers are all a bunch of losers who sit on the computer 24/7 lol. :woohoo:

I always wondered if she knew that Tony Padilla was a member when she said that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member