2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's possible that she poured the gas inside the trunk to rid the car of the decomp smell after she dumped Caylee. I think it may have worked in the beginning, because in a txt to Amy H., KC tells her she took care of the dead animal smell.

I hope the state, in their rebuttal, calls AMy back to discuss those text messages.

Defense team scored some points?? When?

Bill Schaeffer does not think Juror 4 will cause a hung jury. She might cause a lesser included but not a hung jury.

Oh Ladies... The FBI Quarterback chemist is in the hallway... #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrialby jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:27 AM

CM is really somethin' else.

ETA: Mental picture of Mason getting a massage: not a good thing just before breakfast.

I bet he leaves in a huff at 1:00 on Saturday also. He's already peeved that they work half a day on Saturday. :floorlaugh:

Juror #4 commentary by Bill Scheaffer and interviewer: She crosses her arms during prosecution testimony, she takes notes during defense testimony. BS: Look, the state moved to strike her from the panel, the defense used the Batson issue. In my mind it was a race neutral reason the judge did not think so. I do feel it is a tempest in a teapot because the juror is going to take the evidence seriously and follow the orders and make a decision. I do not know that any one personality is strong enough to sway 11 other people. Will this juror hang the jury? Possible. The probable effect may be that if this juror is closed off to the prosecution you may see a lesser verdict like 2nd degree murder vs first degree murder. ... so I just don't think in the end we will walk away with a mistrial.

BS continues: Some have asked "can't you just remove a juror (that doesn't agree)" No. You cannot take her out just because she doesn't want to agree with the other jurors. So let's see if HHJP was wise in his ruling to allow her on the jury.

Whisperer, I remember a spot cleaning fluid that came in a small glass bottle called SPOT. I have thought from the begining that is what they are seeing. I remember also kids would huff the stuff and get high and knocked out from it. I remember deaths from it.

I remember hearing WD-40 as being used as a stain remover, could this have caused the smell ?:waitasec:

late to the party, what's the deal with juror number 4?

IMO The myth of juror number 4 is a tool used by the media to keeps people worried about the outcome and keep em tuning in...

Oh Ladies... The FBI Quarterback chemist is in the hallway... #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrialby jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:27 AM

late to the party, what's the deal with juror number 4?

During jury selection she said she could not judge another person. People are concerned she will cause a hung jury. I disagree. I think she will be the first one to vote guilty

So.... do I have this right?

Caylee accidentally drowned and in order not to make Cindy angry GA agreed - out of guilt for being a molester - to help KC hide this from Cindy.

There was never a body in the car - the car stunk from garbage - but if there were ever a body in the car KC didn't put it there.

Is that right so far? I can't wait until we get to the part where RK gets involved. Also very anxious to hear why KC has sat in jail for three years and allowed herself to be charged with 1st deg murder and child neglect over an accident.

Yes, and when GA picked Caylee's dead body from the pool, his FIRST reaction was to scream at ICA that her mother would get mad, not OMG, OMG, OMG! Right...

I bet he leaves in a huff at 1:00 on Saturday also. He's already peeved that they work half a day on Saturday. :floorlaugh:

Didn't Judge P announce that Saturdays would be full days from now on?

Juror #4....

All the chatter about her only taking notes when the DT is up...I have to wonder if she did peek at the news before going to Orlando and knows the pros did not want her, and she is holding a grudge.

I do not think JA will ask this, because he doesn't know how the witness will answer. If he's being paid by the defense, he will probably answer there was an odor, but more similar to rotting pizza.

they would have already deposed this witness, and will most likely know how he will answer. and I think this witness is just being truthful. I guess we will see in a few minutes whether he asks or not.

Back from break and straight to side bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..