2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigman: Did not inspect trunk and didn't know liner had been removed before testing air.. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:34 AM

Ashton points out he took samples 4 days after trunk liner had been removed. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:34 AM

Linda7N didn’t you predict that air sample was taken after carpet was removed? or If it was someone else yup !!!

Ashton doing cross. Ashton points out Dr. Sigman took air samples 4 days after trunk liner removed.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:35 AM

twitter
Unconfirmed reports saying florida death penalty deemed unconstitutional by federal judge #CaseyAnthony

JA couldn't wipe the smile off his face before he started the cross.

Someone on WFTV Blog posted this:
The jury ONLY has a say in the sentence IF she is convicted of 1st degree murder. If they find her guilty of anything else, the JUDGE determines the sentence and the jury has NO say.

B.S. believes JP will give her LWOP

Here's an interesting tidbit from Magpie at Hinky......

"It is interesting to see the InSession monitors upstairs because I can see the screenshot of Casey. From it you would think while HHJP was ruling on the sanction she was looking at HHJP. She isn’t. She has this way of staring in front of what she should be paying attention to & zoning out. If it isn’t directly about her she doesn’t want to listen."

Her daily reports are always very, very interesting to read.

So during the meeting '6 weeks ago' that Cindy referred to, did the Prosecution learn that JB was going to say Zanny the Nanny didn't exist? Or just that he was going to throw George under the bus?

I believe she learned that ICA's story had changed to indicate that Caylee died in the pool.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela

Ashton (smells good too) is up for the cross of Sigman. He's asking if Sigman stuck a syringe in trunk & pulled air sample

So during the meeting '6 weeks ago' that Cindy referred to, did the Prosecution learn that JB was going to say Zanny the Nanny didn't exist? Or just that he was going to throw George under the bus?

My speculation is that they heard about the alleged abuse and the drowning story with GA in his "starring role". May have been the thing that forced CA into facing reality. :cow:

my guesses only

THANK YOU!! Just like People Mag. and it's new cover....Is CA getting away with murder? Sensationalism at it's worst!

I think it's so obvious that ICA is guilty, that any contrary opinion gets the attention the media w@*%& all crave.

Nancy Grace took Steve Helling to task last night on that article. It really was quite funny.

LOL - Did not know the trunk liner had been removed 4 days earlier...

I just love JA as a man who really knows how to rock and roll.....

#2 - trap - you did not have a triple whatchamacall it bag Dr. Vass wanted you to use?
That is correct.

Witness did not have the good testing machine.

Ah...more useful information, Dr. Vass suggested the air sample be done with a triple sorbent trap in order to test a large sample of air. Witness did not have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand