2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the FBI chemist called by the state and another woman in a suit. “@MartitaO: who else is waiting in the wings for the defense today???”

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:42 AM

Wait a minute - NG was taking someone to task for being sensationalist?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Now I'm sad I haven't watched her show in ages. I watched once when she was worked up about the bug guy hire date last week.

(I wasn't sure if NG is really popular here, honestly. I have some...issues with her :banghead:)

Good morning friends :)

Caylee_Casey_Anthony_083110_66_1.jpg

I wonder if LDB and JA will share the closing with JA doing the forensics?

I believe she learned that ICA's story had changed to indicate that Caylee died in the pool.

My speculation is that they heard about the alleged abuse and the drowning story with GA in his "starring role". May have been the thing that forced CA into facing reality. :cow:

my guesses only

So the Prosecution had no idea until JB's opening statement (or was it not until testimony?) that he was going to say Zanny the Nanny never existed? He kinda ambushed them on that?

Hoping to hear soon from our analyst Judge Eaton“@urbangemsy: @bobkealing @debimac413 How will that affect this case?”

by bobkealing via twitter at 9:44 AM

I'm not sure why all the AHA is about the liner being out of trunk for 4 days when Sigman took sample. Didn't he take sample for both him and Vass? He kept sample and sent other sample to OCSO which sent it to Vass. So same thing applies to both or their test? What am I missing?

Not aware of wet bathing suit causing chloroform. :)

Wait a minute - NG was taking someone to task for being sensationalist?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

NG's 'Tot Mom' screech is precisely why I thought there was NOTHING to this story, back in the day. I missed so much great sleuthing, b/c of that hyperbolic gas bag (JMHO).

By hook or crook, there were a lot of chemicals in that car trunk.

Sigman says he read an article chloroform can be found in a Swimming pool (and ppl who went swimming) but low amounts- not hazardous.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:45 AM

I wonder if LDB and JA will share the closing with JA doing the forensics?

For my part, I have complete confidence in LDB. I think she will do a fantastic job and doesn't need any help from anyone.

I don't think JA should be giving this man a chance to speak freely and at length about chemistry - he's just not engaging enough and it's muddling the take home message. IMO.

Not in the hallway. “@sinamungirl: @JimLichtenstein Hey Jim -- is this River Cruz there today?”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:45 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member