2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
stevehelling Steve Helling
When someone is thrown out of the #caseyanthony courtroom, a standby audience member is brought in. #caseyanthony is a hot ticket!

She was initially testing for Xanax and Klonopin (sp?) in Caylee's hair.

She tested for words I cannot spell. but she says it was zanax in laymans terms. and the testing was negative.

...I recall those Benzos and they were found in the Anthony home.

ICA does not appear as confident to me anymore, in her eyes, as if a bomb could drop any minute as to any of JB's witnesses for her, like she is afraid of what he will have them say, IMO, MOO

I agree. Whenever a witness goes up to testify, she looks very wary and/or irritated -- and these are the witnesses for her side!

Before trial started today, though, she looked like she was trying to contain her glee. Not sure what that was all about.
6221.png

How can you, so blatantly, waste the taxpayers money, the jurors time, the experts time, without batting an eye ? Jose has no right to call anyone, but himself and his client, "morally bankrupt".

She checked the hair for Zanny(Xanax) and Benny(Benzos).

Direct any Klonopin questions here-----NOT nearly as good as Xanax, IMO.
(All prescription, of course)

They may be testing all the drugs in the home. OOPs!. They are testing for drugs that are popular on the street

If this forensic chemist testifies to having found some new discovery I will be grateful. But if all she does in reconfirm that there were no drugs found in Caylee's hair, marrow or bones I will be, once again, frustrated.

What does Jose think he is accomplishing by authenticating the state's own findings?

I going to buy some of those drugs - need to calm myself down!

Can you believe JB didn't take the time to learn to pronounce the name of the drugs with his own witness?

Morning! :seeya:

Is it bad that all I hear is Charlie Brown's teacher when I lsiten to this testimony. I am absolutely exhausted, I can only imagine how the jury feels.

:aktion1:

Wow they were looking for 9 other drugs as well. 8 in the same class, valium, rupies, etc. huh did she say the "date rape drug"

I wonder if Mister Baez will mention to her that Cindy gave the investigators the wrong hairbrush, like he did in the State's case.

How the heck is the court reporter keeping up with this? I would just pray that nobody asked me to read the question back to them.

So FBI was given reason to believe they had to carefully test the baby's hair for drugs and sedatives.

Surprise Surprise - None of the 9 drugs she tested for were present. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member