2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up a short while ago and saw about five minutes of JB's talks with that woman and then the cross. Did he really call someone from a lab that cannot test for chloroform in hair to prove that there was no chloroform in the hair?

It causes halucinations. Just gonna have to trust me on this one. :innocent:

Oh, I know all about the K hole. I was young and dumb once :innocent:
(well, several times if we're being honest)

I was just letting everyone else know it's use. Typically vets use it as a tranquilizer but kids experiment with it and call it Special K among other street names.

whoohooo SW state university in Missouri

I just unmuted for half a second and got to hear Baez object like 3 times to His Honor's sustainment of the hearsay objection (during the Forensic Toxicologist testimony) and hear Baez umm, stumble out, "Now, the reason you do tests is to look for evidence, correct?" This resulted in immediate muting again. Seriously?:loser:

One of the questions the Court Clerk should be asking these defence witnesses is ...are you prepared to have your professional reputation smashed to smithereens?

Ah....we have another chemist.....

oooh - JB must be mad that CM is questioning a chemist

He worked at Oakridge Laboratory until 2002

It is now my understanding that the defense just plans to attack the scientific evidence or the lack there of and NOT present anything on the drowning or abuse or even Kronk. MO

Oh dear lord CM is up.

AND HE FOUND THE CHEMIST!!!

HE WINS!!!! :takeabow::takeabow:

We have a PhD in chemistry, and now it's CM doing the direct. Why can't JB get his chemist time!

Attachments

• phdchemist.jpg
    phdchemist.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 27
Oh more testimony to try and discredit Dr Vass

William Rodriguez is in fact not ocming back. Finally found it. Earlier poster was asking about it. at about the one minute mark JA asks the Judge about statement to jury about WR not returning.

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 6 - 6/21/11‬‏

I am very confused though. I thought that was just to let the jurors know why they changed horses in midstream that day. I thought there was a legal issued to be decided, and THEN HHJP would decide if Rodriguez could testify. Hell, I don't know anymore! JB has be kerfluffled.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@bobkealing Jose has officially proved #CaseyAnthony didn't sedate Caylee with Xanax; a double edged sword when time for jury to deliberate.
3 minutes ago
Richard Hornsby
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Pretty sure Jose Baez will be asking this #CaseyAnthony defense witness if she knows whether Dr. Vass is a chemist or not.
5 minutes ago

No, he did NOT prove that. All he proved was that xanax was not detected in the hair...hair that was 6 months old and badly degraded.

Meh.

rut roh--bringing up Dr. Vass....so the defense's scope of witnesses is brought to the stand NOT to defend ICA-but to discredit Dr. Vass--wow...IMO of course

Baez: ' And what other kind of meaningless work do you do?

Well sir...my work is not meaningless unlike the work you seem to do on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79