2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh again, second sample was much more concentrated and only had gasoline. No chloroform.

Does anyone know if ICA eats jail food at lunch or does she get to eat normal food that might be brought in to her.

Saw it on Vinnie Politan's show one night....she gets a bag lunch with 2 sanwiches with assorted cold cuts, 1 fruit, one drink. EVEN IF SOMEBODY buys or brings her something else, SHE CAN'T EAT IT AND SHE HAS TO EAT THE BAG LUNCH.:great:

Every time I hear "Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer" , I think of a moss covered, three handled family gradunza!:great:

Hey! he found Benzine too. Yesterday JB drilled Dr. Wise about the sample being contaminated from the Benzine. So now we know where it came from??

2nd sample compounds were ethal benzene, toaine(sp)...all components typically found in gasoline.

Does anyone know if ICA eats jail food at lunch or does she get to eat normal food that might be brought in to her.

It's my understanding that the jail sends a bag lunch along with ICA and it consists of two sandwiches, a drink and assorted other things. No other food is allowed.

2nd sample detected several components. Bingo..that is what she was doing...pouring gas on the carpet purposely.

If, and it's a big IF, the jury is still awake, the DT is scoring some points here.

The difference I can see here is that this man tested straight air from the trunk (mixed with room air, since he had to open the trunk to stick the syringe in) - in other words, it's dilute. I can't remember what Dr Vass's results were from the similar sample he tested. Dr. Vass's big chloroform peak came from the trunk carpet sample, which he incubated with heat overnight to help volatilize any remaining chemical and concentrate it for testing.

"Baez: ' And what other kind of meaningless work do you do ...

Witness: ' I don't feel any of my work is meaningless '"

THIS was not ACTUALLY spoken, was it? OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez