2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK folks...I think I'm FINALLY gettin what the DT is puttin down...now, follow me here....there's a coyote...he downs a Gatorade and shoots himself up with testosterone because he has to dig a hole and bury a bone.
He then goes to sleep...he hears that song "Trouble" being sung by Michael Bolton....goes back and digs up the bone...he takes it to a bank, where he puts it into a deposit box...he goes BACK to sleep, hears the song again...goes BACK to the bank...gets his bone and reburies it near the spot he originally buried it.
Bing bang boom....DT theory proved!!
Coyote...check
Gatorade...check
Testerone w/syringe...check
Buried bone...check
Bone moved...check

(If you haven't seen the commercial with the dog and his bone for Travelers insurance...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G7bGBUlx2M"]YouTube - ‪Travelers Insurance - Prized Possession (Dog Commercial)‬‏[/ame])

ETA : sorry...only sounds like Michael Bolton singing song....

They were ready to let the witness go, JA called a sidebar, did JA say to JB, go ahead and talk about the Gatorade bottle now? He is now back and asking about that. Very weird goings on here. IMO, MOO

If ICA goes to Lowell will she be in general population? Or will she be ‘special’ forever?

Over the years I've read and heard that there is a "pecking order" among prison inmates, that is that pedophiles and child murderers are at the bottom of the list. Anyone else ever heard of that or know more about it? Would Casey therefore be at the bottom because she murdered her child?

photo in evidence already, why is JB bringing this in? There would lots of contamination, and maybe finger prints, but still lots of trash was found there.

KC is so tough to read. I'd missed an article by someone which said something like her expressions and actions are actually a form of self testimony. If anyone recalls this or has a link, I'd love to read it!

The look on her face when any witness is testifying seems to be a mix of apprehension and hate. I don't get the "hate" part, esp with the DTs witnesses. Or maybe that look - that sideways, eyebrow lifted, pursed mouth expression - is just way beyond strange.

moo

He did but then changed his mind later. Weird.

I think he said it was detected on both dolls (control & Caylees) but not enough of it to definitievly say yes.

Correct me if I misunderstood.

Okay if I was JB I'd be pretty nervous about the fact that JA found a way for me to bring in the Gatorade bottle! Duh!

Exactly. Was there chloroform on the car tires? Does the jury think Casey would have poured gallons of chloroform all over everything?

Tell me about it. It's like the other day when they were discussing how no vegetation that matched the remains site were found on the car. Who thinks she drove the car down into that mess in the first place? It's not like Caylee was found miles away from a road in the middle of a desert.

i think it was a mistake for JA to bring up the chloroform being on the doll....because now JB is able to make his point that chloroform is on or in other products

I guess Baez is too busy talking or texting to listen to his own witness testify on cross! Unreal!

I have a feeling he's corresponding with an experienced lawyer or two and they're telling him what to ask. :banghead:

In Sessions is stating on their bottom runner thing that a Gatorade bottle was found in Casey's car? :banghead:

Just once when JB asks HHJP to apprach the witness....I SO want him to say NO Mr. BAAEZZ you may not, sit down.:rocker:

ICA looked nervous when the Gatorade bottle came up, IMO

my guess is that after laying this foundation with the bottle....they will end the day with Krystal River.....

So no chloroform in the bottle with syringe like everyone has been saying. Why did people say there was chloroform in that bottle wiht the syringe??
I don't think anyone did, but IIRC when it was released in a doc dump, there was speculation among us sleuthers about it.

As far as I know, no LE agency has claimed there was chloroform there.

I wonder if JB is pulling a Columbo - intentionally acting like a bumbling fool lulling the opposition into a false sense of security and then, boom, he delivers the knock-out punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay