2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WWas just getting ready to post the same. If my dog was sleepy and I searched it would be Bamboo effects on dogs or bamboo ingestion by dog....
I would not search chlorophyl or chloroform.

All plants have chlorophyl. She knows this. To me it would be along the same lines of googling to see if bamboo is bamboo.

TC, Robin

wow just wow,sorry I haven't read the thread but the old CA is most definitely
back.Have you guys seen her strut into the courthouse? Gum smacking and determined.Reminded me so much of KC when she was first arrested.
The apple really does not fall far from the tree.They all lie and they are proud of their lies.
The only way I can imagine CA was making those searches is maybe she was looking for ways to kill KC,maybe that's why KC killed Caylee,just like in the infamous Cake video of Caylee's birthday

oh and just like KC she mimics others,all of a sudden she became one of the expert witnesses,explaining brown leaf plant life etc

Internet searches should not be used against anyone because it's seeking knowledge. Comparing to many other people KC's searches were way harmless. Think what YOU have searched (or have not :)) the internet for. If you now end up on the wrong side of the courtroom, is it fair to use your searches against you?

Now why I say KC's searches were harmless. She searched chloroform because of the picture her then boyfriend posted on myspace. She searched for neck breaking, well she had a myspace friend or band by the name of neckbreakers. etc. etc.

With all due respect, the searches were also along with acetone, alcohol, how to make chloroform, not just chloroform. Not to mention, she ended up with a trunk full of it, which just happens to be where the remains of a human being were detected and later found at the end of her street. It's not as simple as searching for chloroform because of a picture her boyfriend posted on myspace. As a matter of fact, that may be EXACTLY where she got the idea in the first place.

Something was brought up on HLN about Casey mouthing wow during Cindy's testimony...any one see this ?

I vote for ICMA, but according the AZlawyer who just posted on the legal thread, she doesn't think this will happen.

I hope AZlawyer gets a big surprise and the Orange County District Attorney gets so much flack from the people he/she represents they are compelled to investigate CA's truthfulness (or lack of)in this situation. If she is proven not to be truthful (surprise, surprise) hope they throw the book at CA as far as perjury.:twocents:

Apologies if this has already been answered but...if Cindy was looking to find out if her dogs were getting ill by eating bamboo leaves, wouldn't there be a number of searches like "bamboo leaves" and "dog sick eat leaves" or "is bamboo poisonous" leading up to the search about Chloroform?

Probably will be in the rebuttal case.

So I just got home, came to WS did a quick google news search for info from the trial today and this is what my face looked like when I saw the headlines :eek: ! WTH is wrong with that woman, poor Caylee :(

Not trying to stick up for Cindy, but why is that so hard to believe? Nurse's look stuff up all the time.

I am not a nurse, but I DO work in the pharmaceutical industry. My mother is a nurse and I don't think we would have to look up to find out if these chemicals are harmful to a toddler. The answer is....uh, yes. What nurse would not know that? And if she was in doubt...(yeah right, but lets play along) then the answer is on the back of the bottle. "DO NOT CONSUME, KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN, IF ACCIDENTIAL CONSUMPTION SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMEDIATELY"

What grandmother, mother, let alone NURSE would not know to keep these chemicals out of reach of a toddler and pets? Really?

I guess it depends... I'm technically "salaried" but I still have to clock in/out. I get comp time for anything over my regularly scheduled hours, and ever once in awhile I get overtime if it's approved in advance.

Thanks for that infomration

I heard Cindy testify today that her employer ORDERS her to LIE about her time worked on her company time slips so that (as she so disingenuously put it) she doesn't get overtime during any week.

Maybe its just ME, guys, but I'm 54 years old and have held jobs with various employers since I was 16 years old and ALL of them THREATENED me with immediate dismissal (firing) if I ever FALSIFIED a time slip. Maybe her company is the exception to the rule, eh? Or maybe she's still a great big LIAR?

Not only did a google search produce a "neck breaking" pop-up add, but amazingly, Cindy remembered that very same pop-up over a year later.....ya know because, pop-up ads are so hard to forget...

Do google searches result in pop-ups? I run an addon thta blocks ads and popups so I honestly don't know. I don't think googling ever result in popups.

wow just wow,sorry I haven't read the thread but the old CA is most definitely
back.Have you guys seen her strut into the courthouse? Gum smacking and determined.Reminded me so much of KC when she was first arrested.
The apple really does not fall far from the tree.They all lie and they are proud of their lies.
The only way I can imagine CA was making those searches is maybe she was looking for ways to kill KC,maybe that's why KC killed Caylee,just like in the infamous Cake video of Caylee's birthday

Cake video? I'd like to see that. Can you direct me to where it is posted? TIA

I am sure that this has been addressed because there are several smarties on here. But for WHOMEVER is floating the theory that it the 84 times may have been in reference to the fact that is the 84th day of the year, well , the math doesn't add up. Even with a LEAP YEAR, March 17th is the 77th day of the year. The subsequent search on 3/23 would the 83rd day of the year IF THERE WAS a leap year and the 82nd if it was not. Hope that helps put that to rest.

I think he was referring to the amount of searches for that day. jmo

Internet searches should not be used against anyone because it's seeking knowledge. Comparing to many other people KC's searches were way harmless. Think what YOU have searched (or have not :)) the internet for. If you now end up on the wrong side of the courtroom, is it fair to use your searches against you?

Now why I say KC's searches were harmless. She searched chloroform because of the picture her then boyfriend posted on myspace. She searched for neck breaking, well she had a myspace friend or band by the name of neckbreakers. etc. etc.

She searched "How to make Chloroform."

Do google searches result in pop-ups? I run an addon thta blocks ads and popups so I honestly don't know. I don't think googling ever result in popups.

Never. Not google.

I think this it's going to be a major triumph for the SA when they recall Cindy. Not only will they show Cindy as a liar but it will also show she is trying to cover up for her daughter. Cindy may have just inserted the final nail into Caseys coffin, we just need LDB to hammer it in!

I'm inclined to agree with you. CA totally caught her off guard today, and LDB was obviously angry, then realized to wait, cooler heads prevail... She's going to come back with some hard questions about those searches, remember when she asked about the myspace, photobucket, and FB account's? She was laying the foundation to come back and make her eat some humble pie later when she brings into evidence how the searches were conducted, moments between those sites (CA had none, ICA has all three). trust me on this one, LDB was taken off guard but had enough sense to give CA lottsa rope for later, IMO.....

<<< .... were getting ill by eating bamboo leaves, wouldn't there be a number of searches like "bamboo leaves" and "dog sick eat leaves" or "is bamboo poisonous" leading up to the search about Chloroform? >>>

~ ~ Exactly ~ ~
Always the lead in. Cindy's nursing profession is based on research starting way back to nursing school.

Not in the "A" household. Nothing is ever answered, asked or spoken in a direct or forthright manner. Nope not the "A" home.

If Cindy had a behind-the-scene deal with DT she wouldn't say that she didn't forget to remove the stairs from the pool. Would she?

That will come as CA's memory continues to improve with her new meds. Also, LA will say he saw GA molest ICA. This is a sick family who has come together and decided to throw the SA's under the bus. ICA will walk except for the 4 counts of lying to LE. 3 years served and one more to go.

Is Gentiva going to come and testify about Cindy telling the world that the executives ASK their employees to LIE on their time cards? Is her supervisor going to say that YES, she might have filled in and signed an employees time card for her? That is a big fat NO NO, especially in a medical office.

Cindy just threw her boss and her entire company under the bus. And I do not think they are going to ignore that testimony. I have a feeling they are now going to go that extra mile to dig out whatever evidence the SA needs to show Cindy's real hours that day.

It's against every company's policy for one employee to punch a time clock for another. It's fraud and punishable by immediate termination. So CA put another employee's job on the line today.

But there's another aspect to this that possibly can impact Mrs. Anthony. She just publically confessed to defrauding her company and falsifying company documents. SHE can be terminated for cause and possibly lose all company benefits. Since her violations were done prior to her qualifying for LTD, the insurance company may very well argue that she is ineligible for benefits. Falsifying records that pertain to compensation is a serious matter, no matter wht spin she put on it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back