2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They just showed it on HLN. Yep, Casey mouthed, "Wow!

Yup she sure did. Even Casey was shocked by her mother's lies. Unreal. She's probably thinking "Wow, she's better at lying than I am".

CA retold on the stand today almost verbatim what she said in that depo. Didn't see anything about the poor guy with the broken neck on the skateboard though. Why didn't the SA remember this? I'm confused here. I thought that she lied back then and she's just going with the same lie IMO.

I think LDB just thought the whole thing was so absurd it was hardly worth the time or energy (at that moment) to really go after her. I mean, "Bamboo! Bane of all dogs! I must immediately search Chlorophyll!" Because, of course, that naturally follows. "Oh wait! I've misspelled Chlorofill! It's asking me if I meant Chloroform! Oh, well, I might as well go look at that, even though it has nothing to do with my problem! Hey, I'll look again. I don't know how many times, and who knows what my computer did when I wasn't looking? No, I didn't look up weapons or stuff, but I did look up neck breaking and internal injuries because a friend got in a car wreck. Yes, it's true I'm a nurse, but I really don't know a whole bunch about anatomy or people getting sick or injured or anything (that I can believe, I wouldn't want her as my nurse!). So, I guess that clears it all up now. Oh, by the way, this is fun! See me smirking and giggling? What, my granddaughter's dead? Oh, that."

:cow: :furious:

Please, does somebody have a link to Bradley's forensic report? I cannot find it anywhere!!!!

Lippman says CA has always been truthful. Ok....he's not to be believed ever again, IMO>

He will get used up and tossed out just like they did Bradshaw, Bradley, Buckman or whatever their last attorney's name was:crazy:

I just searched chlorophyll and then chlorophyll and bamboo. Interesting that first two pages of results on each do not mention chloroform at all. And it seems chlorophyll is a detox agent and used as a superfood.

I had to turn it off also. I could not stand listening to the TH's saying this was a big win for the defense. Whaaaaaat? She LIED! How is that a big win?

How is that justice? It's sickening!

I was busy yelling at him also, how dare he. Justice? :sick:

I heard Cindy testify today that her employer ORDERS her to LIE about her time worked on her company time slips so that (as she so disingenuously put it) she doesn't get overtime during any week.

Maybe its just ME, guys, but I'm 54 years old and have held jobs with various employers since I was 16 years old and ALL of them THREATENED me with immediate dismissal (firing) if I ever FALSIFIED a time slip. Maybe her company is the exception to the rule, eh? Or maybe she's still a great big LIAR?

I'll vote for great big LIAR and I wouldn't be surprised if she stole from her employer. Maybe that's why she doesn't have a job anymore.

In my opinion there is only one side in this, and that is Caylee's side. After today, I have realized that Cindy is not a player for Caylee either way you look at it.

I am truly sorry this has happened. Perhaps Cindy felt she needed to be consistent with what she said in her depo?

I have been fretting the last few days thinking that the DT is throwing up so much stuff that it might just to confuse the jury and convelute and obscure the facts. ... I worry that the jury will get caught up just like everyone else in ICA vortex of lies and crazy making and might even acquit. Now with this... I wonder.

If the procecution doesnt clearly address the fact that Cindy is lying (to prevent her daughter from getting the DP), then I am not optimistic at all about the outcome.

I was starting to give Cindy some credit... now I don't know. It feels that she has sunk back into denial ...

More than likely CA did not punch a time clock and there may not be any records of when she left work 3 years ago.

There is a record. If she submitted any report or sent any emails on that day there will be a record of it. Medical Industry by law has to keep records for at the very least 3 years. At least in our state, not sure about Florida. Edit to add, if all else fails the phone company will have records, if she has a direct extension from work which I assumes she did since KC called her, they can pull those as well.

Can anybody tell me the name of the drug that CA is using that can "IMPROVE MEMORY"?
Because I think that would be helpful for the general public to know. Any Dr.'s here have an answer for that? If CA can get disability for the stress she's under due to this case, then I see a lot of people in the near future who will qualify for disability because of stress. There should would be a lot of people out of work collecting this disability.

Let me just add that as a salaried employee in a management position, CA ordinarily would not even HAVE to punch a time clock, except that her company obviously requires an accurate accounting of the employee's work schedule. Salaried employees are generally ineligible for overtime pay. That doesn't mean that their time should be unaccounted.

<<< .... were getting ill by eating bamboo leaves, wouldn't there be a number of searches like "bamboo leaves" and "dog sick eat leaves" or "is bamboo poisonous" leading up to the search about Chloroform? >>>

~ ~ Exactly ~ ~
Always the lead in. Cindy's nursing profession is based on research starting way back to nursing school.

I think it is a mistake that this was not explored in cross.

She did not ask because a good lawyer never asks a question he/she doesn't know the answer to! That's exactly what she did today. She didn't need that testimony either--that's what closing argument is for!

I disagree. In cross, she should have asked: "So, Ms. Anthony, you state you looked up chloroform because you were looking up chlorophyll? And you were looking up chlorophyll because your dog ate bamboo? Yet you did not look up bamboo, correct? And you did not look up dogs? You did not look up bamboo poisoning? Or bamboo poisoning and dogs, right? In fact, you didn't look for anything related to a sick dog except for "chloroform" or "chlorophyll", right? You just swept right to chlorophyll? And that somehow lead to 84 searches for chloroform? For how to make chloroform?"

It would not matter what CA's answers would be. I just matters that the state is outlining the ridiculousness of what CA is stating. And in this case, we all know the answers to the questions LDB is asking. There were no searches for chlorophyll and there were no searches for anything related to dogs or ill dogs.

Good grief , these people will blame anything on that bamboo !

IMO, ICA also did the search on the chlorophyll -- she was probably doing her homework just in case the little dog died then she could blame it on the bamboo shoots, as IMO she was testing the chloroform on the dog first and that's why the dog was so sleepy, as described by CA.

Wondering how many times the dogs visited the vet for this sleepiness.

When ICA borrowed the shovel, she made a point of saying she was digging up a bamboo shoot -- again covering her tracks should the issue regarding bamboo come up.

JIMO:twocents:

Read what Dr. Lillian Glass has to say about CA's little charade today!

Please don't shoot me, but I've just done a quick review of the relevant testimony from the deposition (about the chloroform/chlorophyll) and I do not see an inconsistency between what she said today in court and what is in the deposition.

Did she lie about something else?

Actually she lied and struggled to make this up during her depo as a plausible explanation and just repeated the lie ... and embellished it to improve on it.

CA is flip flopping and today she is back to protecting ICA at all costs and propagating the lies from when she was in 'Protect ICA Mode'.

I don't know whether ICA's meltdown when CA first testified affected her but she is back to the old original CA.

I heard Cindy testify today that her employer ORDERS her to LIE about her time worked on her company time slips so that (as she so disingenuously put it) she doesn't get overtime during any week.
Maybe its just ME, guys, but I'm 54 years old and have held jobs with various employers since I was 16 years old and ALL of them THREATENED me with immediate dismissal (firing) if I ever FALSIFIED a time slip. Maybe her company is the exception to the rule, eh? Or maybe she's still a great big LIAR?

I'm sure Gentiva is not very please about this. :nono: They can be in alot of trouble if it were true. I am pretty sure it is illegal to falsify these records. If anything, I hope Gentiva can at least go after her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back