2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The searches on myspace and chloroform were 20 or 30 seconds apart, IIRC. 84 times! Cindy said she and Casey shared the computer. Was Cindy on Casey or vice versa and one got up the other sat down? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

I have faith in Linda and the pros. Cindy is going down and it won't be pretty.

will someone explain "rebuttal" to me. When will we see it and what does it consist of?

If Cindy had a behind-the-scene deal with DT she wouldn't say that she didn't forget to remove the stairs from the pool. Would she?

She was pretty much locked into that statement, she said she took it down right in the beginning impossible to get out of the statement. Added to this is Cindy wouldn't actually fess up and say it was her fault just to save her daughter, that's George's job.

Do google searches result in pop-ups? I run an addon thta blocks ads and popups so I honestly don't know. I don't think googling ever result in popups.

Some webpages have "sidebar" ads that run a wide variety of advertisements, and I've heard people call them "pop-ups" which they aren't. Myspace used to commonly have those same "sidebar" ads, and many of the were video sites, particularly like skating accidents etc, because the Myspace vs FB crowd at that time, was much larger and much younger.

I guess they showed CA leaving court and she was upset.....because people don't believe her. What's new?

You know what my first response to "CA's upset b/c people don't believe her"?

WHO FLIPPIN CARES!!!! :furious:

(No offence meant to you Amster:blowkiss:---all anger focused on CA)

moo

I am truly sorry this has happened. Perhaps Cindy felt she needed to be consistent with what she said in her depo?

I have been fretting the last few days thinking that the DT is throwing up so much stuff that it might just to confuse the jury and convelute and obscure the facts. ... I worry that the jury will get caught up just like everyone else in ICA vortex of lies and crazy making and might even acquit. Now with this... I wonder.

If the procecution doesnt clearly address the fact that Cindy is lying (to prevent her daughter from getting the DP), then I am not optimistic at all about the outcome.

I was starting to give Cindy some credit... now I don't know. It feels that she has sunk back into denial ...

Denial? So that's what you call it. :banghead:

Please don't shoot me, but I've just done a quick review of the relevant testimony from the deposition (about the chloroform/chlorophyll) and I do not see an inconsistency between what she said today in court and what is in the deposition.

Did she lie about something else?

It was a lie back then, it is a lie now....just has a few more bells and whistles

Internet searches should not be used against anyone because it's seeking knowledge. Comparing to many other people KC's searches were way harmless. Think what YOU have searched (or have not :)) the internet for. If you now end up on the wrong side of the courtroom, is it fair to use your searches against you?

Now why I say KC's searches were harmless. She searched chloroform because of the picture here then boyfriend posted on myspace. She searched for neck breaking, well she had a myspace friend or band by the name of neckbreakers. etc. etc.

Bold mine

I get your point, as a follower of true crime, some of my internet searches might raise an eyebrow or two. However.......wouldn't it depend on why you end up on the wrong side of a courtroom?. For instance, if you claim your child was kidnapped, lie your *advertiser censored* off to LE, invent assorted phantom characters, your internet searches might be worth investigation. If later your child is found with duct tape across her what's left of her face, in a littered swamp , stuffed in a laundry bag. your car smells like human decomposition, and is found to have chloroform on its trunk liner, maybe those previous internet searches could be seen as fair game...........as opposed to merely the pursuit of knowledge. :rolleyes:

The searches on myspace and chloroform were 20 or 30 seconds apart, IIRC. 84 times! Cindy said she and Casey shared the computer. Was Cindy on Casey or vice versa and one got up the other sat down? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

Not meant to pick on you in any way, but I'm curious. You say there were 84 searches for chloroform. What would your reaction be if you learned that there was only 1 search and that any information you've heard otherwise is false?

Mr Lippman, now on JVM, declaring that all the Anthonys want is the truth. Okay then, why did Cindy withhold so many of her new and improved memories from the state? Why didn't she contact her office to try to determine her true work hours on the critical dates? Why, oh why, has she been so vague and illusive if she were seeking the truth?

All of a sudden I realized where Casey gets her big story telling ability. Her mom...well let them both rot next to each other in prison.. I am so disapointed in her. I have FAITH in the jury.. And they were heard laughing moments later behind closed doors. that is a good sign they don't believe mom

anybody else notice how ca mentioned that the car was used by both ga and ica??? or was I hearing things??

will someone explain "rebuttal" to me. When will we see it and what does it consist of?

Right after the defense rests. The prosecution has rebuttal and can call witnesses. This will be their way of getting in all the loose ends and quash whatever doubt the jurors may have.

The defense do NOT get rebuttal. After the rebuttal, we go to closing arguments. The pros will tie it all up for this jury and then the jury deliberates until a verdict is reached.

I do - honestly. I think if she were making a signal, she'd keep watching to make sure it was absorbed. She doesnt look back ICA's way from what we can see.

LOL! Zoom in. She actually traces around her eyes with one of the legs from her frames. It's like she's telling her to cry.

Bill Schaeffer was just saying that one of WFTV's viewers brought to his attention that the searches for chloroform were done within a few seconds of a viewing of My space. Under LDB cross exam CA was asked about whether she had a Myspace on that date... She said no. I totally missed that because I wasn't sure why she asked CA about Myspace at that point. I am sure that during rebuttal LDB will be able to completely impeach CA with that little bit of testimony. ICA is the only one in the house that had a My Space page on that date! :woohoo:

Hmmm...had a thought here.
Remember the "Win her over with Chloroform" pic that was suppossedly so funny from TL (I think) to ICA or Vice Versa on MySpace??

What date was THAT posted to MySpace?

We KNOW the Google "Chloroform" was March 17th or 21st. Was it the 17th or 21st of March 2008 ,when the "Win her over with Chloroform" MySpace happened as well?? See my point??

If ICA was the only one with a MySpace (and it sure looks like she was since CA didnt have one till July)and 1st saw the "Win her over...chloroform" photo and THEN wondered hmmm... "How DO you make Chloroform I wonder??" ...and there you have it!

A Google search for "how to make Chloroform" within seconds after opening the MySpace "Win her over..Chloroform"

Apologies if someone has already come up with this

And NO OFFENSE ladies, im a guy afterall so cut me a little slack here, but, everyone raise their hands that when hubby bought a used car and one of the 1st things you've asked to see...is the trunk??

I can honestly say that Ive bought literally dozens of cars over the 30 years weve been married and my dear bride has NEVER asked even ONCE to see the trunk when Ive brought a car home.

And neither did CA!

anybody else notice how ca mentioned that the car was used by both ga and ica??? or was I hearing things??

Nope she said that. I have a feeling this will be payback for GA for having the affair with River Cruz. It's going to get ugly. It would not surprise me if CA and ICA are in this together.

There has been much made about why ICA lies so much. I think she lies because she comes from a family whose first nature is to lie. I thought CA was finally beginning to tell the truth but her testimony today proves otherwise. What a family!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back