2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But if you are paid on a salary basis you may not use timecards. My husband does not use timecards.

True, and a lot of places don't. Mine didn't . But Cynthia (as a i am now gonna call her) said she had a time sheet that had to be turned it. That sheet has to be accurate.
I guess it depends on what their definition of accurate is. :waitasec:

I hope this isn't cause to get tossed because the Anthony's are victims, but I think they just took that title away.

After Cindy's lies today, now I question the facts about GA and LA. Sorry, but the whole family is screwed up.

They certainly are an appalling bunch. If I have them pegged right then we will see just how devious they really are when GA gets his turn.......

Yep, she did include George as a driver when LA had the car and also when ICA had the car...I said this earlier but I'm assuming everyone was so mad and missed it. She also included ICA's friends in "using the computer"...it better be a big bus!

Are you saying George did not drive the car and Casey's friend never used the computer? How do you know these things?

But if you are paid on a salary basis you may not use timecards. My husband does not use timecards.

But generally, a government contractor does use timecards and I believe Gentiva does receive government dollars. JHMO

Yep, she did include George as a driver when LA had the car and also when ICA had the car...I said this earlier but I'm assuming everyone was so mad and missed it. She also included ICA's friends in "using the computer"...it better be a big bus!

BBM

ICA doesn't seem like the type that would bring home what few friends she had. When I heard CA say this, I thought she had fallen off the deep end..... and she had... And needed to get as many people into the mix as possible, just in case no one believed she did the searches.

Does anyone know for sure if Cindy actually worked 'hands on' with patients back in March '08?? Nurses HAVE to document everything and anything about their patients... And normally records would be kept/archived for longer than 3 years, even if the patient was no longer there. I hope prosecution has already obtained search warrant for ca's previous place of employment. Also does anyone know if a search warrant overides HIPAA laws?
In her earlier June testimony she said she was in an administrative position, doing Cumadin trials. But the computer would still tell if she were there or not.

Is Gentiva going to come and testify about Cindy telling the world that the executives ASK their employees to LIE on their time cards? Is her supervisor going to say that YES, she might have filled in and signed an employees time card for her? That is a big fat NO NO, especially in a medical office.

Cindy just threw her boss and her entire company under the bus. And I do not think they are going to ignore that testimony. I have a feeling they are now going to go that extra mile to dig out whatever evidence the SA needs to show Cindy's real hours that day.

Bet you're right! I have a feeling CA's former co-workers are as sick about what she did today as we are. It's also possible that she wasn't all that well liked either. I mean, those folks had to have seen the "real Cindy" on a regular basis. We've all seen what that person can be like!

I'm also wondering why Cindy is able to draw "disability" from her work for 3 years? From what I've read it's not Soc. Sec. Disability, but private insurance from Gentiva. She looks able bodied to me. Maybe Gentiva will look into this, now that their good name will be questioned due to unethical work practices? Oh Karma, you can be a spiteful b*tch!

Interesting that one of the TH said everything CA lied about only pertains to the premeditation portion (death penalty) of the charges against ICA. I guess she’s drawing the line on how far she will lie for ICA.

Of course, that's exactly what she did is take away the "premeditation"...that's why their attorney said, "They don't want her to die."...looking back there was a message for us there.

I haven't read through this entire thread, so I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this. DH and I are watching NG and talked about CA's appearance today. DH noted that Cindy's hair is masculine-looking and that her sleeveless dress shows off well-toned upper arm muscles. During the SA's CiC questioning, Cindy sported more feminine attire and coiffure. jmo

God, I wish that Caylee had been as important to CA as ICA is.

I wish the PA office would charge her with perjury, and issue an arrest warrant then go out to Hope dr. pick her up and then we can have a "mother and child reunion"

My thought is that she is so desperate to be near Casey that she wants to get thrown in jail.

I'm not worried, I think LDB has this covered. She gave Cindy several chances to fix her screwup when she kept reiterating "Are you testifying in front of this jury..." because I think SA know the truth, have proof of the truth and will bring it out on Rebuttal. They also made sure to point out Cindy did NOT have FB or Myspace since someone was going on those pages WHILE doing the other searches that CA claims she was doing. They just wanted to make sure that was CA's testimony first.

I haven't read through this entire thread, so I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this. DH and I are watching NG and talked about CA's appearance today. DH noted that Cindy's hair is masculine-looking and that her sleeveless dress shows off well-toned upper arm muscles. During the SA's CiC questioning, Cindy sported more feminine attire and coiffure. jmo

I thought of Cindy with all the talk of testosterone... never know. jmo

Of course, that's exactly what she did is take away the "premeditation"...that's why their attorney said, "They don't want her to die."...looking back there was a message for us there.

Funny you mention that. What a coincidence eh?

Now we see where ICA learned how to take a little bit of truth and weave it into a lie:banghead:

That, and they can embellish with details, trivia and made up facts as it comes out of their mouths . . . mind boggling!

But they have to keep a record that he was there somehow. I really think calling her supervisor will show she was lying. They will be able to pull her work records for that day of what she did on the computer for work too.

I think she really made a mess for herself this time with her lies. I hope LDB fires the Mack truck right up when she starts with her again!

Also, since she is on disability I think it would be a requirement for the company to have all of her work records/history. I also doubt if her supervisor will say that she signed CA time sheets in her absence.

My mom works in a hospital and what has me confused is the fact that Cindy didn't clock in or out? Most hospitals you have to clock in. I don't understand this whole email thing.

Dog Mom here. She said she was concerned about bamboo. Why didn't she look for bamboo. She searched for chloroform?
or "chloraphyl in bamboo"... !

she was all over the place today. I have faith that this can all be straightened out on rebuttal and in cross examination of the state (I mean defense) witnesses ((wink wink))

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solalla
Back