2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In her earlier June testimony she said she was in an administrative position, doing Cumadin trials. But the computer would still tell if she were there or not.

Am I looking at the right company? The only references I can find to Gentiva and health care is a home health and hospice service provider...

...[CA] claimed her searches regarding the lethargic dog started with "Chlorophyll." Who the heck would even think of that affecting a dog, much less being the first search term? Way too specific.

That *is* ridiculous.

If I remember correctly, Cindy testified that she is on disability.

Does anyone know if she is on "disability" or "leave" from her employment with Gentiva, who she "threw under the bus" today ?

Or -- is she on disability from government ?

:waitasec: Wouldn't you have like to have been a "fly on the wall" at the Gentiva office today when Cindy "spewed" out her web of lies about the company ?

I am now convinced that CA has played both sides of the court. I don't believe Linda truly trusted CA, but enough to the point that she warned Littman of what the DT OS was about. Linda also was gentle on CA, letting her get the story out of ICA's disappearing act.

I don't believe Linda, Jeff or Frank ever imagined CA would turn on a dime and support ICA the way she did in her lies. And Linda's emotions reflected her shock with CA this afternoon. And JB, well he is eating his steak tonight without any indigestion from todays trial session.

What really has me concerned is this: Out of some strange scenario, stranger than the ones we have witnessed to date, will the Anthony's all fall on their reputations to save ICA? Will it come to the point they each claim to have witnessed Caylee's passing during the hours 11pm-6am 6.15-16.2008. This is the only time they all were home, together. Was Caylee still alive during these hours? No, I am not asking for replies, just setting up a scenario where anything is possible. We have witnessed it today. Or will the Anthony's turn on ICA during rebuttal?

As for CA getting a jail cell next to ICA. Naw let her live in the public's eye in humiliation of birthing, raising and training an accused murderer and convicted felon.

I'll vote for great big LIAR and I wouldn't be surprised if she stole from her employer. Maybe that's why she doesn't have a job anymore.

Lying about hrs worked IS stealing from an employer. We already knew that she was a liar, just like her daughter. Now, we may have learned that she is a thief too. Just like her daughter.

I have always had a special place for CA. I still have a special place for her. Although now the PLACE has changed.

TC, Robin

This is something I just read on another forum. Anyone???

"Just repeating what I said before - I think Cindy undid any harm when she denied she made the "how to make chloroform search and the "how to make household weapons"
Now here's a big thing though. When I cam across casey's stumbleupon account, I went on the sites she had looked at. One of them led me to the sci-bot site or whatever it was called - the site they talked about today. I have been trying for a year to replicate what i did before, but haven't had any luck - but if someone wants to tell Ashton that they can trace casey as the user of that site if they look at her stumbleupon account history, be my guest. At least that would prove it was casey and not Cindy for those searches.
BTW, for those that don't know what stumbleupon is, it's a site that suggests sights you might like. Ricardo had an account too."

I hope they do go after her! The lies she is getting away with deserve some consequences and punishment. This whole family has been getting away with so much for so long it's just unbelievable!:maddening:

I'm hoping her supervisor, Debbie Polisano will be on the hot line phone to the SA tonight..

I googled bamboo....nowhere on any of the pages does it prompt me to go to chlorophyll. I googled chlorophyll....nowhere does it prompt me to go to chloroform. It does come up at the bottom of the page with a host of other words. I googled chloroform. Nowhere does it prompt me to the "how to make chloroform", nor does it mention bamboo or chlorophyll.

In addition, Cindy made note that she would come home and Casey would be on the computer and she would ask to use the computer. WHY was Casey at home on both of those days if they were under the impression that Casey had a job? Wouldn't that have been suspicious to Cindy?

I think I would at least ACT like I was going to file charges on Cindy for perjury. I know she doesn't want her daughter to get the death penalty but she doesn't have to go that far. Now she (Cindy) has lost any support that she previously had. How sad for Caylee.

Are you saying George did not drive the car and Casey's friend never used the computer? How do you know these things?

As for GA never driving the car, I have no clue. But, KioMarie told us she was Casey's best friend as a child and she was not allowed in Casey's home. We know Amy H. was never there. Her 1st contact w/CA was when she guided CA to Tony's on July 15th, 2008. And, except for whomever Casey was sleeping with at the moment, all the rest of her friends were imaginary and had little use for a computer. :crazy:

What day in March did she say she did those searches?
The dates they brought in were March 17th and 21st. The Anthony's liked to celebrate st Patrick's day, and I think Casey's birthday is on the 19th.

If the dogs were acting sleepy, maybe Casey was testing her home brew of chloroform on them. And as someone mentioned above, why not look up...adverse effects of Bamboo on animals.

If I remember correctly, Cindy testified that she is on disability.

Does anyone know if she is on "disability" or "leave" from her employment with Gentiva, who she "threw under the bus" today ?

Or -- is she on disability from government ?

:waitasec: Wouldn't you have like to have been a "fly on the wall" at the Gentiva office today when Cindy "spewed" out her web of lies about the company ?

Good grief. She made it sound like she was an owner and she could come and go whenever she wanted. Take days off whenever she wanted to. Geeeez, maybe I should apply. WTH? I'll work 2 days and get 5 days off. Who will know?:crazy:

On a company intranet server, the likelihood that all her information (not directly pertaining to a Pt) has long since been overwritten on the HDD's. What reason would they have to retain any non-work product that she didn't already hand off to others when she left?

Payroll will even be hard to prove when she was actually there or not, I doubt the DT went into this without making sure they weren't exposing their flank.

It's possible her supervisor will have records and know whether or not she was in her weekly meeting on that Monday though. I am not real positive but isn't she already on the State's witness list since she was there the day CA and GA retrieved the car and she came in describing the smell?

Poor, sweet little Caylee. She never had a chance after being born into this family, even had she lived. Being raised by CA and ICA would have ensured her turning out just as twisted and dysfunctional as they are. The pathology displayed by these two women is awesome to behold and any small, impressionable child exposed to those two day in and day out for years was doomed in many many ways right from the start. Caylee may have stood a chance had GA or LA been willing to fight for her, but neither of them had the spine (or the interest) to protect ICA from CA, and then Caylee from ICA and CA both.

Any woman thinking of having children with LA had better think long and hard about it and do it only on 2 conditions: (1) Move to Australia and cut all ties with CA and GA, and (2) many years of therapy and parenting classes for LA. No one in that family should be allowed around children, much less raising any.

My personal opinion, as always.

Bold mine

I get your point, as a follower of true crime, some of my internet searches might raise an eyebrow or two. However.......wouldn't it depend on why you end up on the wrong side of a courtroom?. For instance, if you claim your child was kidnapped, lie your *advertiser censored* off to LE, invent assorted phantom characters, your internet searches might be worth investigation. If later your child is found with duct tape across her what's left of her face, in a littered swamp , stuffed in a laundry bag. your car smells like human decomposition, and is found to have chloroform on its trunk liner, maybe those previous internet searches could be seen as fair game...........as opposed to merely the pursuit of knowledge. :rolleyes:

Thanks just wasn't good enough...:rocker: :clap:

I'd love to understand how CA got sucked into doing this..did Baez ring her up and say if you do this KC will come home and have another baby "for you"???? Seriously! How did Baez get her to do this? I thought she was going to "just seek the truth" and I thought she was in George's corner! What the H*ll happened!???

This has been planned all along IMO. My :twocents:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solalla