2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LDB asked CA to mark on a picture and show where the stain in the trunk was and CA made marks next to (almost touching) an evidence sign that said "B." CA was asked if the stain was near "B" and she answered that it was closer to B than A or the dryer sheet, which were so far away from "B" they almost weren't in the picture. Who answers that way?

A professional, pathalogicial liar:maddening:

CA's attorney is on HLN now saying that Cindy has always been truthful.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If ICA = Inmate Casey Anthony however will we differentiate if CA is arrested on perjury charges and become Inmate Cindy Anthony?

Did every one catch cindy being sworn in? Her answer was "yes, so help me God!" Not a simple" yes" or "i do".
If cindy's lying, she has some 'splanning to do with the Man upstairs.

She got God's voicemail. Even He didn't want to hear from her.

One thing I am sure of- LDB will be revisiting this.

I agree wonder if she can't bring out any new evidence proving Cindy's lies until the rebuttal case? Should be real interesting.

If anyone on the jury is even somewhat computer savvy, they know she's full of it. Instead of just saying "no" when asked if she searched for neck-breaking, she says "No, but I remember a pop up of a youtube skateboarder that said 'neck breaking stunt.'" So a random youtube video popped up out of nowhere? And that resulted in a record of a google search for "neck breaking"? Please.

And,she (just ) remembers it 3 years later.

Cindy had that same look Today as she had before in the civil trial .
I was so sad watching but I guess a leopard doesn't hide his spots ..they just learn to camo.
Sad all way around .
I guess she is going to let the DT do as they will to her son and her husband .
SA will simply pull her work reocrds for that day ....she will be proved lying .
I cannot stand anyone lying under oath .

I think you make an excellent point.

What exactly happens if this is declared a mistrial. Do we do it all over again, same witnesses, new witnesses, new testimony, new evidence? I would love to know if people like Cindy would have to do new depositions and the old depo is struck off the record?

I wonder if the SA can now enter in other vidoes showing CA behavior while they were looking for Caylee, with all of the cover up, denying of Caylee's bones being hers, etc. Just to discredit her testimony.

I guess they showed CA leaving court and she was upset.....because people don't believe her. What's new?

Actully HLN just reported she was chatting it up and all smiles with JB:maddening:

Today I lost all respect for Cindy Anthony. I had a lot of compassion for her and that has greatly diminished also. Unbelievable.

My heavens!! Judge Alex and Vinnie saying it's ok that CA lied!! Now, Vinnie is doing a tribute to her.

OMG! What about Caylee, Vinnie??? Caylee loves her?? How dare you!!

Done...first time I'm so mad I'm crying. I'll turn off HLN and never turn it on again.

Bless you, Caylee.

I don't know what the big deal is she just said something that we all learned in science class when we were in elementary school some green plants have chlorophyll in them. This still doesn't explain the duct tape or the testimony of Dr. G. no child should have duct tape on their face, every accident in my jurisdiction people call 911, and the child was hidden.

http://www.webexhibits.org/causesofcolor/7A.html

You got to let CA keep talking...she let the jury know that ICA was arrested for check fraud...that was the best of the day..this search she admits to doing was just for choloroform, chlorophyll, acetone, peroxide...everything else belongs to ICA...at least the 84 searches on 'how to make chloroform' are all ICA...as well as the neck breaking, shovel, weapons from household items...those are what truly matter...also the myspace, FB and photobucket all belong to ICA..

I believe the state will recover fine from this...I believe their rebuttal case will be like saving the best for last...Caylee will get justice for there's too much other evidence against ICA...the 31 days and the party hearty gal in those days, the decomp in the car, the smell in the car, too many people smelled it, know it and it will be what gets ICA convicted...I doubt she will get the DP but LWOP or the aggravated manslaughter will do fine..at least it keeps her in prison, in general population...she will have to watch her back for the rest of her sorry life...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I am soo sad for Caylee. What CA did today was despicable. She has dug her own grave and handed the prosecutor a shovel. So be it.

JUST US FOR CAYLEE

moo

CA retold on the stand today almost verbatim what she said in that depo. Didn't see anything about the poor guy with the broken neck on the skateboard though. Why didn't the SA remember this? I'm confused here. I thought that she lied back then and she's just going with the same lie IMO.

My heavens!! Judge Alex and Vinnie saying it's ok that CA lied!! Now, Vinnie is doing a tribute to her.

OMG! What about Caylee, Vinnie??? Caylee loves her?? How dare you!!

Done...first time I'm so mad I'm crying. I'll turn off HLN and never turn it on again.

Bless you, Caylee.

I found that a little much too. I'm sure Caylee loved Casey too. Should we not judge her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back