2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If some of us on here knew the ant's were not to be trusted to give a truthful testimony, I have to believe LDB and JA were also aware of this. I have to believe the SA knows so much more than I do about this appalling family and has a plan to deal with just this type of situation. I also hope they are ready for GA. I’m keeping the faith.

I hope this isn't cause to get tossed because the Anthony's are victims, but I think they just took that title away.

After Cindy's lies today, now I question the facts about GA and LA. Sorry, but the whole family is screwed up.

Cindy is a lying liar that lies!!! OMG she made me sick with her lying testimony. :sick:

An RN will have a lot of medical books to look up anything, far more reliable than an internet search. Her office would have a lot of medical reference books also. Hopefully the nurses on the jury will point that out.

Then the IT people on the jury will be able to clear the chloroform searchs with the myspace, facebook and photobucket all on ICA's personal acct. on the family computer. IIRC, the testimony of the computer expert said it was all done on ICA's account.

Cindy comes off as essentially computer illiterate, especially when she attempted a myspace page in July 2008. She even testified to that early on, not understanding what myspace was all about, that she thought no one else could read it but ICA. :banghead: :banghead:

She has the nerve to wear a picture of Caylee all the while she protects her murderer.

ca.jpg

and her favorite color as well.....

My prediction.....ICA and her enablers will now say it was CA who made the chloroform and killed Caylee. Serves her right. Let her go all the way and die for ICA. She's sooooo worried about ICA getting the death penalty. Well, Caylee was given the DP by the very person CA is lying to protect.

Cindy seemed completely fine today on the stand. Time for her to get back to work.

I just googled the hand sanitizer scare - IT WAS MAY-JUNE 2007!

:liar: Cindy! :tsktsk:

I googled - hand sanitizer scare

So she lied about it coming out in March of 2008 as well! :liar:

:tsktsk:

I hope Cindy knows that because of her, her grand daughter is probably dead. She taught her daughter well to be a liar and how to lie big. Probably taught her all she knows about being a sociopath. I think its very sad. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Baez is right about that. They are 2 of a kind.

Could not be more true.
At the bottom of this case is the fact that ICA loathed CA and Caylee was her revenge.

It just occurred to me that your timecard records are part of your HR files. You are entitled to a copy of them as it is the law. CA lied when she said she could not get those records. Her employer has to have them. I remember asking for mine when I left a company after working for them for over 20 years. All my timecard records were in there from the very first year. jmo

But if you are paid on a salary basis you may not use timecards. My husband does not use timecards.

Someone said the words, now I can't get it out of my head--

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pa5H_4lBXs"]YouTube - ‪Paul Simon - Mother and Child Reunion + lyrics‬‏[/ame]

Interesting that one of the TH said everything CA lied about only pertains to the premeditation portion (death penalty) of the charges against ICA. I guess she’s drawing the line on how far she will lie for ICA.

Can anyone direct me to the computer search link in regards to CA's testimony today where she claims she made thoses searches. I would like to see if the 100th Espisode one One Tree Hill occured in between these searches and if CA will claim she looked that up as well???

TIA!!

Does anyone know for sure if Cindy actually worked 'hands on' with patients back in March '08?? Nurses HAVE to document everything and anything about their patients... And normally records would be kept/archived for longer than 3 years, even if the patient was no longer there. I hope prosecution has already obtained search warrant for ca's previous place of employment. Also does anyone know if a search warrant overides HIPAA laws?

Yep, she did include George as a driver when LA had the car and also when ICA had the car...I said this earlier but I'm assuming everyone was so mad and missed it. She also included ICA's friends in "using the computer"...it better be a big bus!

Yes, I heard that, but you are right, I was seething by that time.

I was positively livid with her lying lies, I shouted at the TV and scared my poor little Shih Tzus to death. They never hear "mommy" raise her voice.

I would have to look at the other evidence. Chloroform in the car. There is no reason why there would be high levels in a trunk of the car. I don't believe it was caused by trash or cleaning products.

How can you be sure there were high levels in the car? We've heard conflicting testimony ranging from none found in some tests to high amounts in others. We know that the DA has already misled us outrageously about the chloroform searches. How can we trust them in this case?

I just googled the hand sanitizer scare - IT WAS MAY-JUNE 2007!

:liar: Cindy! :tsktsk:

I googled - hand sanitizer scare

So she lied about it coming out in March of 2008 as well! :liar:

She said she got the e-mail from a friend in March, but you are correct that she said it was around that time that the info came out.

I find it so hypocritcal them carrying around Bibles every day, then swearing to tell the truth and flat out lying.

I'm just sicken, thanks for letting me vent. That poor child spent almost three years with this family.

I wondered about that. I get that employers don't have to pay OT on exempt employees, or track their time at all. It gets interesting when she said her employer required her to record hours she wasn't there.

If there's no interest in accuracy or some correlation to when an employee is or isn't there...why bother recording time at all? Being a suspicious person, my mind went immediately to billing.

Gentiva just recently paid $12.5 mil for Medicare fraud related to improper billing practices, so I don't think it's coincidental that she's saying this. It would be a way to explain why she's now saying she was at home - and be able to say her employer made her lie about being at work when she wasn't.

Personal responsibility wasn't a phrase used in that household often, was it?

Now we see where ICA learned how to take a little bit of truth and weave it into a lie:banghead:

But if you are paid on a salary basis you may not use timecards. My husband does not use timecards.

But they have to keep a record that he was there somehow. I really think calling her supervisor will show she was lying. They will be able to pull her work records for that day of what she did on the computer for work too.

I think she really made a mess for herself this time with her lies. I hope LDB fires the Mack truck right up when she starts with her again!

"If my supervisor filled out my timecard in my absence, ..."

"If I worked 4 hours when day I marked down 8."

"My normal day was a 9 hour day...."

I am thinking the above is a bunch of baloney.

I wondered about that. I get that employers don't have to pay OT on exempt employees, or track their time at all. It gets interesting when she said her employer required her to record hours she wasn't there.

If there's no interest in accuracy or some correlation to when an employee is or isn't there...why bother recording time at all? Being a suspicious person, my mind went immediately to billing.

Gentiva just recently paid $12.5 mil for Medicare fraud related to improper billing practices, so I don't think it's coincidental that she's saying this. It would be a way to explain why she's now saying she was at home - and be able to say her employer made her lie about being at work when she wasn't.

Personal responsibility wasn't a phrase used in that household often, was it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep
Back