2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CA had different explanations for the Neck Breaking search during her many interviews (like Larry King Live) It was something to the effect that she'd heard there was a "Breakin' Necks" soft-drink, chewing gum, rock band, blah-blah. No mention of a "you tube pop-up". That was a "new improved" lie. Wonder if the prosecutors would use her previous media interviews against her. I realize they aren't sworn testimony, but the jury would wonder why the changing stories.

Am I the only person that caught that Cindy said during her testimony that casey was arrested on check fraud?

I realize her cover up for ICA is huge but I also believe that the above is Huge also. Anyone know where I can find CA's testimony to prove I'm not crazy?

I noticed that too!! I thought I was the only one who did!!

CA won't have any charges slapped on her - all the world pities, or fears, a grieving grandmother, and CA plays it to the hilt.

It's a shame, but our society seems to take it as a matter of course that parents will lie for their offspring, and get away with it, even though anyone else would be convicted of perjury.

This whole trial, so far, and this whole A family, forever, makes me want to puke, and our justice system isn't that far behind.

My opinion only

We may get surprised as HHJP does not put up with any nonsense and this definately qualifies as nonsense.

I don't remember if there were any searches that mentions the word dog or breed of dog. This is an awful thought but if no search mentions "dog", I am left wondering if she was concerned about someone else. If she did in fact do those searches, could it have been out of concern that someone in her household was lethargic and sleeping a lot?

BBM. Thank you much for this!!! People were saying that the state had intentionally mislead us with the reference to 84 searches. I was confused by that but I guess this proves that is not the case!

Respectfully snipped for space. I think the reason why some are feeling mislead by the state is this: There were two different programs used to pull info from that deleted history file. These two programs generated two different reports. One report said the chloroform site had been visited only once. The other report said it had been visited 84 times. The state only presented the report with 84 hits to the jury and didn't mention the one that showed one hit. There is a little more to it than this, as well, but I gotta go now...

I am so over the parents of ICA! I was feeling sorry for them after JB tossed them under the bus, now I could care less. I hope CA is charged with something, perjury or whatever the law allows. They have to know she is guilty and to bald face lie is just plain stupid. I no longer feel sorry for them in any way what so ever. They could care less about Caylee, all they want to do is lie about what they know - IMO.

CA had different explanations for the Neck Breaking search during her many interviews (like Larry King Live) It was something to the effect that she'd heard there was a "Breakin' Necks" soft-drink, chewing gum, rock band, blah-blah. No mention of a "you tube pop-up". That was a "new improved" lie. Wonder if the prosecutors would use her previous media interviews against her. I realize they aren't sworn testimony, but the jury would wonder why the changing stories.

According to her lawyer, it's the medication! Geez, I need to get me some of that! I can't remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday and can never find my keys!

If cindy knew she was going to do this she should have kept her mouth shut and not done the "media tour". Lord have mercy. I"m just shaking my head today at this woman.

ETA: That was kind of a rant. I'm sorry I rarely do that.

Does anyone know why the SA is objecting to these pictures being put into evidence?
I am sure they know what they are doing, but to me, not knowing any better, it looks like they are trying to hide this ? After the 1st two objections, I would think by continuing to object, it would raise a red flag to me as a juror.

You are spot on - awesome article. This is what gets my hinky meter up!

As far as the alcohol and peroxide, I researched just I was looking through different things that was in our cabinets to make sure that there was nothing that we had in our cabinets that Caylee would get into because we didn’t keep, like, you know, cleaning supplies in the bathrooms. The only thing I kept in the bottom bathrooms that we had locked was alcohol and peroxide.

And I knew alcohol could be costly

ummm, errrr, I'm assuming she's talking about rubbing alcohol and not alcohol-alcohol, like a nice pinot-noir. I can buy a drum of rubbing alcohol at rite-aid for about 4 bucks.

And, um, err, wouldn't a nurse know that ANY cleaning supplies left unsecured in a bathroom cabinet would NOT be safe for any toddler - regardless of the circumstances. Someone please raise their hand if they think alcohol and peroxide is something they would need to look up to determine if it was safe for a 2 year old to digest?

Anyone?

Thought so ;)

MOO

Mel

ITA! When I was listening to this testimony, all I could do was shake my head in disgust. Not only does any nurse know the sort of things to keep out of reach of a toddler, anybody knows there is usually information on product containers with info. If there wasn't, then you just put it up high. For pete's sake, what adult with any common sense would ever think that acetone-containing nail polish remover might be ok to leave where a child can get to it.

Does anyone know why the SA is objecting to these pictures being put into evidence?
I am sure they know what they are doing, but to me, not knowing any better, it looks like they are trying to hide this ? After the 1st two objections, I would think by continuing to object, it would raise a red flag to me as a juror.

I was wondering the same thing. It reminds me of JB when the state was putting evidence up.

According to the phone records for the Anthony home, Cindy's cell, and George's cell, there are NO calls between any of those three numbers after 3:02 PM on June 16 when George placed a call to the Anthony home up to 5:45 PM on June 19 when Cindy placed a call to the Anthony home. Thus, Cindy did not immediately call George on the 16th when she supposedly saw the pool ladder still on the pool.

BBM

As someone pointed out yesterday, ICA had written to someone that her attorney would get her off with a Mistrial. Couple this with Cindy & JB being spotted yesterday by JVM, who was quite shocked, to see them together being very chummy and laughing:waitasec::waitasec: after all the allegations against her and George.....:maddening: There is a definite PLAN between the Anthony's and the Defense....JMO

I guess she doesn't realize that a mistral wouldn't "get her off" - it gets her a new trial....without juror #4.

HUGE lies about her not being able to work or record overtime! View attachment 16983

The week ending 3/21/08 had more overtime than any of the previous weeks! I sure hope the prosecution catches her on this one. :twocents:

Not only is there recorded OT, see the week ending March 14th? On Friday, she has PTO, which is what she gets paid when taking vacation time, Paid Time Off. The pay rate for that is a bit different than when she works. Yesterday CA mentioned she left early a couple of days and that she had 6 weeks of vacation time, so on the 17th and 21st, she should have PTO as well.......but she doesn't.

all this media hoopla over cindy's testimony that she looked up chlorophyll and chloroform..it is not new to those, like us on WS, who have followed the case and read the discovery
are there ANY computer forensic reports that shows searches for chlorophyll? i think not.
I do not remember reading any docs in regards to the computers that showed ANY searches for chlorophyll.

IMO Cindy has LIED and she and Baez came up with this lie as way to distance casey from the computer searches.

Mods: Should we start a new thread for CA's testimony for today's date?

According to the phone records for the Anthony home, Cindy's cell, and George's cell, there are NO calls between any of those three numbers after 3:02 PM on June 16 when George placed a call to the Anthony home up to 5:45 PM on June 19 when Cindy placed a call to the Anthony home. Thus, Cindy did not immediately call George on the 16th when she supposedly saw the pool ladder still on the pool.

thanks jwg
you did great work regarding the calls between family members

from what i remember reading....i don't believe it was the 16th of june..

imo Cindy is telling a mistruth...i believe the incident happened on june 17th

:banghead: :sick: :furious: :mad: :slap: :behindbar:

I guess that covers some of the way I'm feeling right now. I am a day behind so I am watching the DVR of yesterday now.

I've watched this whole trial. Haven't missed a day. Do I feel like a fool right now? BIG TIME!!! This family is pulling the biggest "Gotcha Moment" of this trial. They got me. I sat here and felt for them, thought they had turned a corner and actually thought they wanted Justice for Caylee. Thought they were standing up and being honest and done with the BS.

Today I see the opposite.
I think she is lying through her teeth and hope the state proves it.
I don't get how she could watch all the defense has done/said and then carry out this BS!

Your lawyer slips up and says you think your daughters not innocent. Then follows that up with TRUTH and JUSTICE and CAYLEE. Then you go back to being the parents that created the monster and LIE. I dread GA getting back on that stand...

MY OPINIONS, OBVIOUSLY :hoppingmad:

:banghead: :sick: :furious: :mad: :slap: :behindbar:

I guess that covers some of the way I'm feeling right now. I am a day behind so I am watching the DVR of yesterday now.

I've watched this whole trial. Haven't missed a day. Do I feel like a fool right now? BIG TIME!!! This family is pulling the biggest "Gotcha Moment" of this trial. They got me. I sat here and felt for them, thought they had turned a corner and actually thought they wanted Justice for Caylee. Thought they were standing up and being honest and done with the BS.

Today I see the opposite.
I think she is lying through her teeth and hope the state proves it.
I don't get how she could watch all the defense has done/said and then carry out this BS!

Your lawyer slips up and says you think your daughters not innocent. Then follows that up with TRUTH and JUSTICE and CAYLEE. Then you go back to being the parents that created the monster and LIE. I dread GA getting back on that stand...

MY OPINIONS, OBVIOUSLY :hoppingmad:

ITA! :banghead:

all this media hoopla over cindy's testimony that she looked up chlorophyll and chloroform..it is not new to those, like us on WS, who have followed the case and read the discovery
are there ANY computer forensic reports that shows searches for chlorophyll? i think not.
I do not remember reading any docs in regards to the computers that showed ANY searches for chlorophyll.

IMO Cindy has LIED and she and Baez came up with this lie as way to distance casey from the computer searches.

So very true! There's something my dad used to always say.....fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back