2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read this - Special Break - A little extra time so jurors can smoke.

I was wondering.

I just don't get where all of this mind-numbing repeat testimony is going. I get that the DT is trying to "get Caylee out of the car", but if there was one hair found, and ICA has conceded that she did, in fact, know Caylee was dead, can't they just write off the single hair as transfer, and move on to addressing the ridiculous claims from the OS?? I don't understand WHY they insist on burying themselves with science that they clearly don't understand. Not that I'm complaining about the burying themselves part, but the pace is infuriating! :banghead:

Or, for that matter, establish a time when George could have been in possession of the car since it is he that they have accused of desposing of the body. He had a key remember?:crazy:

Good Morning,
Can I say, that nothing bugs me more...than ICA sitting on her perch, primping, preening, "stuffing,"flirting, using overly animated facial expressions and shooting eye daggers, like this whole thing isn't about her. It's simply evil the way she carries on.

Another day, another JB blunder.

Here's how the conversation with my man went this morning while he's watching the trial.
He "Get on Websleuths and see what they're saying"
Me "I don't want to"
He "Yeah you do"
Me "No I don't"
He "Please get on Websleuths" LOL

Can she change her alibi on appeal? Cuz this one isn't working...

oh no... wesh live blog saying computer experts in the hallway!! ((don't shoot the messenger LOL))

I thought JB said, during the lunch meeting with the judge, that he let his computer expert go. Are these the state's experts he is calling back?

Another day, another JB blunder.

Here's how the conversation with my man went this morning while he's watching the trial.
He "Get on Websleuths and see what they're saying"
Me "I don't want to"
He "Yeah you do"
Me "No I don't"
He "Please get on Websleuths" LOL

:floorlaugh:

If I was a juror, let's say that I actually believed the story of Caylee accidentally drowning...There is no way that I'd believe that 1.)her grandfather had anything to do with it or 2.) Even if I did believe the Grandfather played a role in it all, I would believe that he would at least bury Caylee's body and not just bag it up, tape it up and throw her in the woods.
I can't wrap my mind around that. I wonder how Jose is going to make this believable or if he is just going to abandon this and just spend his time disproving the State. Or trying to. At least that way on closing he can just say State is responsible for proving what happened, not defense... Too bad he's doing a crappy job of discrediting State witnesses...

BBM. Have you noticed how his hairline along the side of his face is almost identical to Mike Tyson's tattoo? For some reason it's really noticeable when he is at sidebar.

I have never seen a hairline like JB's, it's not attractive even though I'm sure he thinks so. Maybe Mike Tyson is his idol? lol

Just read this - Special Break - A little extra time so jurors can smoke.

I was wondering.
Good, IMO.

My brother smokes and can barely hold a thought when he's in need of a cigarette. I don't want the smokers on the jury losing their concentration.

I thought JB said, during the lunch meeting with the judge, that he let his computer expert go. Are these the state's experts he is calling back?

I think it was the one for the SA that was excused subject to recall :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member