2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
missed it....catching recap of presser on HLN

Who wants a lemondrop? I am buying.

lemondrop.jpg

Just have to say, today was a very interesting day in court.

My faith in the FBI is not as strong as it once was.

I've decided that I don't even want to watch today's testimony. I've read enough about it already. I'll just sit here watching your comments. I'm very upset at CA's statement today.

More wasting of the FLA tax dollars.... Who will he call next? Airmen Cecil O'Malley and Anthony Rodriguez??

Anyone know if we even have CA's cell phone records here at WS and do they go back to Mar. 2008? If anyone has a link I sure would love to look at it. Also are her Gentiva time records around here anywhere?

At the end there, was Judge giving reminder of court time for Saturday? Saying "we will go until 3:00"

There is court tomorrow, Friday, right?

Anthony presser going on right now...
I'll let someone else retell it here...do not want to hear anything (or anyone associated with them) has to say. I wish we would have an ignore button for Cindy whenever she testifies. it doesn't really matter what she says anymore.
JMO

some of us will be having nightmares tonight

Vinnie referring to the press conference just held by Lippman and CA/GA.....

Playing on HLN now

Brought over from the trial thread:

Well then let me ask you this.

If Cindy was doing a search for chlorophyll and had only typed in the first C-H-L-O-R which led to automatic CHLOROFORM.....

Then why did search record display that person who searched spelled CHLOROFORM wrong? They spelled it chlorAform.....???

I'm saying that it's possible Cindy did the chlorophyll/chloroform search on a different day, the state should search the computer records and, if they find it was a different day, they should put Cindy back on the stand and clear it up.

It was very likely Casey who searched for, and misspelled, how to make chloroform while she was also visiting my space.

My question today is why the state did not obtain Cindy's computer records from her work back in 2008, when they first learned about the searches? It would have been much easier, and impossible for her to have said today that she could have been at home, if they could wave emails she sent from work during that period in court today...

But they had her time sheets. At that time there was no way for the state to know she would do this. I'm wondering if there is anyway for the SA to go back to Gentiva and get anything.

I hope they question the previous owners of the car about that stain.

I sure hope the jury gets the chloroform/myspace connection.

If Casey gets off due to Cindy's lies, the entire dysfunctional bunch will have to move far away from Florida, that is for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop