2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it would be asking too much now to hope that George will tell the truth.

About how he faked an attempted suicide? JMO How long has the family planned to help ICA?

Listening to her testimony again, Cindy says; "After the email (some email she claims being sent by a coworker about hand sanitizer and little ones ingesting it as far as it's alcohol content) and because Caylee was small I looked up things we had in the home. I looked up alcohol, acetone, peroxide. We used to paint Caylee's nails she was exposed to acetone..."

You heard it from Cindy, they had the ingredients to make chloroform in the home.

As an experienced mother, I wouldn't ever need to look up those items to know that they could be harmful to children.

I do not feel well. Very upsetting to see the complete vacuum of morality Caylee was subjected to live within. Sleeping in between her mother and one of her boyfriends, shifted here and there, possibly sedated, female examples were liars and physically, emotionally abusive toward each other. Of course, everything looked great as far as appearances: lots of cute clothes, oodles of toys and dolls, big swimming pool, ultra clean surroundings...all to cover a filthy way of living.

JMOO

Aqua

I can't decide if the Anthonys have been in with the defense since the start of the case .... which would explain how George sat there expressionless during Baez's hideous opening .... and that they've been able to hide their closeness to the defense over the past 5 weeks.

Or did they see the defense sinking and were worried that Casey would get the death penalty so they've decided to intercede on her behalf?

Perhaps, but that can certainly be addressed in the penalty phase. I have always doubted that she would ever receive the death sentence, and that fear is really not justified in my mind in so far as they would outwardly lie on her behalf.

I just looked at Ca's deposition and she did say that she looked up chlorophyll and possibly chloroform. Does that differ drastically to what she said today?
I believe "possibly" morphed into yes...and more than once.

I just looked at Ca's deposition and she did say that she looked up chlorophyll and possibly chloroform. Does that differ drastically to what she said today?

She was lying then and we knew it..never thought she would actually perjure herself.

Any Futurama fans?

CM has me thinking of the Hyper-Chicken, he's a lawyer character on Futurama.

Here's a clip (you can jump ahead to the 30 second mark for the court scene.)

<table style='font:11px arial; color:#333; background-color:#f5f5f5' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='512' height='340'><tbody><tr style='background-color:#e5e5e5' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;'><a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/futurama/index.jhtml'>Futurama</a></td><td style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; text-align:right; font-weight:bold;'>Thursdays 10/9c</td></tr><tr style='height:14px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;' colspan='2'><a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=162698&title=chicken-court'>Chicken Court</a></td></tr><tr style='height:14px; background-color:#353535' valign='middle'><td colspan='2' style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; width:512px; overflow:hidden; text-align:right'><a target='_blank' style='color:#96deff; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.comedycentral.com/'>www.comedycentral.com</a></td></tr><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><embed style='display:block' src='http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:162698' width='512' height='288' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='window' allowFullscreen='true' flashvars='autoPlay=false' allowscriptaccess='always' allownetworking='all' bgcolor='#000000'></embed></td></tr><tr style='height:18px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><table style='margin:0px; text-align:center' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='100%' height='100%'><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.comedycentral.com/'>Comedy Central</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/index.jhtml'>TV Shows</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.comedycentral.com/funny_videos/index.jhtml'>Comedy Videos</a></td></tr></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Here's his info page:
http://theinfosphere.org/Hyper-Chicken

I love FUturama!

Which reminds me - new show on comedy central tonight at 10 I think.

I can't wait fo r dh to get home so I can yell about todays events.....lol
if my mother keeps hitting JB with her flyswatter, we'll have to get a new tv.

at one point earlier I saw 1450 active users ... right now there's 294

no wonder we had hiccups earlier!

I'm still trying to digest Cindy's testimony - Bill Sheaffer said she's skating on paper-thin ice or something to that effect

I think she's being extremely evasive but I don't know that I would call them outright lies (ok, stop throwing things at me please)

however, after 3 years, one would think that reviewing original statements so as to be clear in court would be a top priority

I don't think either LDB or JA were as surprised as all of us were when Cindy started lying through her teeth today. They have been dealing with Cindy for three years now - so, come on folks.

Yes, LDB was not happy with what she was encountering, but she barely lost a beat in her questioning, I noticed.

Also, when you relisten to Cindy's testimony from today you can hear her voice actually become shaky in the portions where she is REALLY REALLY lying. I'm talking about some of the new stuff that she inserted today - the part about the microbiology of chlorophyll and plants, etc.

I can't wait fo r dh to get home so I can yell about todays events.....lol
if my mother keeps hitting JB with her flyswatter, we'll have to get a new tv.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Thank you for making me laugh. It has been a horrible day.

I'm in a bad mood from being jacked around-- that woman will get no more sympathy from me, she's as big a liar as her daughter. I hope they throw the book at her.

From what I remember she added some more details (she likes to do that :) ) this is no surprise to the State, they knew she was going to do this. What would shock the pants off me though is if they have nothing to counter her saying she wasn't at work. I know they have her work records but she has always said she doesn't have to clock in and out and she pretty much told them she did those searches back in 2009 despite her records showing her at work.

I think what this proves, as many have sat in the background afraid to speak, is that Cindy and the rest of them are all liars and many got duped by her fake crying and testimony. There isn't a good apple in the bunch, and I am well aware in my mind where Casey learned to lie from - and that is Cindy. I hope now that people recognize them for what they all are, and I hope they never fall prey to their false desire for sympathy - again. There is a mental defect in this family and it must be hereditary. I actually think George is likely the only near honest one to a degree (that may change soon), but as I have always said since 2008 - he is a weak, weak man. The real mack truck is Cindy and Casey running roughshod over him.

If that book comes out, we should just pitch in for one copy as a group and share it. I don't want them getting profits from me. Not one darn dime.

Only problem is that this somewhat supports the DT theory - that ICA was brought up by liars.

I'll wait till someone gives me a copy :floorlaugh:

I don't think either LDB or JA were as surprised as all of us were when Cindy started lying through her teeth today. They have been dealing with Cindy for three years now - so, come on folks.

Yes, LDB was not happy with what she was encountering, but she barely lost a beat in her questioning, I noticed.

Also, when you relisten to Cindy's testimony from today you can hear her voice actually become shaky in the portions where she is REALLY REALLY lying. I'm talking about some of the new stuff that she inserted today - the part about the microbiology of chlorophyll and plants, etc.

Everything about it screamed the OLD CINDY FROM MORGAN AND MORGAN DEPOS.

Uncut: Cindy Anthony On Chloroform http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28335918/video.html
"Snip" POSTED: 3:10 pm EDT June 23, 2011

Thank you for posting that. I am going to watch the whole testimony shortly. Just from that you can see she is in cahoots with the defence all of a sudden. But why the sudden change, I just don't get it. This woman has infuriated me. As I said in my previous post, I was defending her earlier on another thread. I am choking on those words now. :sick:

This makes no sense. Why would Cindy have to google alcohol, acetone, etc. Couldn't she just look at the labels? Did she look up 'is acetone harmful to children' or just 'acetone' ?

I knew something like this would happen. I don't think she's being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member