2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for asking this but I only joined yesterday. Do we all stay on this thread during the trial or is there another discussion thread? TIA

I was concentrating on the testimony and never even noticed. :waitasec:

What do YOU make of it?

I thought it was bloody rude and extremely perplexing, it doesn't seem like they are taking this trial very seriously.

I do wonder sometimes if Mason thinks it's a lost cause and just wants to get it over and done with then they can kick Baez off and do the job properly in another go round.

I apologize for asking this but I only joined yesterday. Do we all stay on this thread during the trial or is there another discussion thread? TIA

I'm fairly new to so :seeya: . No, this thread will be closed and we move to today's trial thread. HTH.

We move to today's trial thread when court starts. A mod will drop a link in this thread before closing it.

:)

While court is in session, we "jump" to the actual Trial Thread ([ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140966"]2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame])

Mods usually try to give 2 - 5 minute warning of the "jump" depending on when live feed is up.... :crazy:

So Dr. Vass is there, as is the heart shaped sticker residue woman Liz Fontaine, and Stephen Shaw are also in the hall, and George and Cindy are in the gallery today.

We move to today's trial thread when court starts. A mod will drop a link in this thread before closing it.

:)

Mornin' all. See you all on the trial thread ... praying it will be a great day for the prosecution!

I'm fairly new to so :seeya: . No, this thread will be closed and we move to today's trial thread. HTH.

Just to add...

When court breaks or goes to recess for lunch or end of day, we return to this Sidebar thread.....

CNN live is up and a guard went through the door to Casey's holding room.

I have a door up on CNN :)

Posting for links!

Liz Fontaine (woman who saw heart shaped residue) and Stephen Shaw (hair and fiber) is in hallway. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:36 AM

So Dr. Vass is there, as is the heart shaped sticker residue woman Liz Fontaine, and Stephen Shaw are also in the hall, and George and Cindy are in the gallery today.

Oh blah.....:sick:

So I was getting giddy for nothin?

Heh, wesh gave us an early start this morning. Yesterday they kept their news feed going until way late. Unfortunately not much to see yet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille