2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! The sun is coming up, the temps are in the 50's, there's a light breeze-- widows are all open! ahhhhh. :coffeecup:

Best typo of the day award. ;)

(And Quiche, I am super-jealous of your weather! Send some to the northeast please!)

top of the day peeps! wesh live blog saying we are in for more hair testimony today ((yawn))

((((nurse heads to the coffee pot))))

OT:

MK, mother cats always clean the bottoms of their kittens in order to get them to void. Kittens (and puppies) bathroom functions are not fully developed when they are born, so mommy cat/dog helps to stimulate that function by cleaning them. Since your little Cheeto has been sick, mommy cat may not be giving her the attention that she gives the other kittens. You stated that you got a LOT of pee when trying the warm water trick. This indicates to me that mommy cat is not doing this for her. Neglecting that bodily function can be very dangerous for the kitten. My opinion, as a long time owner of dozens of cats/kittens over the years, is that you are going to have to probably take the place of mommy cat in performing the "going potty" ritual. When I was having to care for kittens in a similar situation as Cheeto, I used a warm wet wipe or washcloth on the kitten's bottom after every feeding. It takes several weeks before the kittens are able to use the potty on their own without the assistance of mommy cat's cleaning ritual.

Agree! For our 5 day old rescue kitty (now an enormous whale sleeping next to me) I had to wipe gently with a cotton ball dipped in warm water for him to void. Several times a day. Once a feeding sounds right.

Good morning! The sun is coming up, the temps are in the 50's, there's a light breeze-- widows are all open! ahhhhh. :coffeecup:

What are they open to? ;)

But seriously, I am jealous. AC not working well in my steam bath of a climate. It's tough to be hot and sweaty while watching this and working at the same time.

The jurors are probably ready to pull their hair out. :maddening:

Good morning!

I'm so glad I finally took the jump and joined you all. Rushing now to get dressed and haul out the trash so I can settle down with my bowl of Special K (the cereal, not the cat tranquilizer!) and watch the Orlando circus with ya'll.

here is the inflatable slide to the trial thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140966"]2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So, in reading today's news thread it looks like Lippman "straightened out" media and said he didn't say GA and CA think ICA's guilty?

I was soo excited/happy when I first read it, I knew it was too good to be true :banghead:

Also, Anyone else think JB is totally idiotic for bringing Vass back after Wise schooled him? I swear the man is a glutton for punishment![/QUOTE]

and why is he bringing him back? Is there some new information he has to try to discredit him? If not he's really going to be clearly telegraphing what he feels is his case's weakness (as if he hasn't already).

Careful with the caffeine.....I have found Red Bull and boring forensic testimony make for some weird experiences. :floorlaugh:

Does anyone know what happened to Dr. Bill Rodriguez?

I doubt very much we will see him again as he lied on the stand - but saying that this defense team is soooooo stupid they may try to put him back on.

You know, I am not entirely sure that he is well, health-wise. He needs to leave from time to time. I cannot imagine the judge tolerates this friviously. But, who knows.

Unfortunately HHJP allows CM to much in the way of excuses

Jose in the house...

Start thinking about the magic carpet ride to Trial Thread...

Morning all! Let's hope today is a full, professional trial day from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. (Ashton, you behave yourself too you cheeky monkey.)

I can't believe I am looking forward to that after what Baez has been putting us through.

Cindy in court this morning, courtesy of OSCaseyAnthony (twitter)

Attachments

• cxwap.jpg
    cxwap.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics