2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the first floor of the courthouse people saw George and Cindy. A girl
Ran over to her dad and said "it's them, it's George and Cindy"
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:37 AM

Defense team just went into the back room where Casey comes out of.

IMO She caught wind of last nights news that her parents don't believe she's innocent...but by the time the news reached her... it came out...Even your parents think youre guilty...she's PISSED.

Here for another day of 'fun'. :seeya:

Isn't he the one that lied on the stand? Stated he was co-founder of the body farm. If so, that may be the reason the DT sent him packing. I'm sure the DT didn't want the SA to reveal that little tidbit to the jury.

I don't really consider what he said as "lying" per se. He said he was a co-founder because he was there when they built the first fences and did the first experiments. Did he start it? No. But I know plenty of organizations, etc. that give out "Founding Member" cards just because you were there from the beginning. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Good Morning! Newbie here. Just wanted to say this place is awesome and I hope Dr.Vass never again struggles for research funds. I for one would love to $upport him!

I think we have DRAMA already..............I wonder if the GA and CA statement was "code" for TAKE A PLEA. lol

Good morning all! Greets from the semi-tropics! :slap:
I may need that slap if the Defense's Science 101 goes on too long!

dr vass today???

*hysterical giggles and cheers*

*swoons*

Good morning!

I'm so glad I finally took the jump and joined you all. Rushing now to get dressed and haul out the trash so I can settle down with my bowl of Special K (the cereal, not the cat tranquilizer!) and watch the Orlando circus with ya'll.

I don't know... if they're talking about hair again today, we may need the tranquilizer! :thud:

Good Morning! Newbie here. Just wanted to say this place is awesome and I hope Dr.Vass never again struggles for research funds. I for one would love to $upport him!

welcome to websleuths!!!!:seeya:

:wagon:
Hi there!

I don't really consider what he said as "lying" per se. He said he was a co-founder because he was there when they built the first fences and did the first experiments. Did he start it? No. But I know plenty of organizations, etc. that give out "Founding Member" cards just because you were there from the beginning. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

It's big of enough of a deal that he won't be coming back.

I heard on the news today (sorry if already reported) the defense is done with the forensics and will now be starting to present evidence to back up their OS. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know what happened to Dr. Bill Rodriguez?

He lied on the stand when he said he was a co-founder of the Body Farm. Also during his depo it came out that he agreed with the SA that the body had been there since June.

JB wisely decided not to call him back.

:loser:

I have to disagree with you here, I do not think most jurors have already connected the dots. The jurors are not allowed to talk with anyone about the case, nor are they allowed to study photos, documents, etc. They also are not allowed to watch all the hype by the media. That leaves them with their own thoughts on what has been said, and what they have seen at trial.

They have what possibly may be KC's life in their hands. I think they will reserve judgement not only until the DT finishes their case, but until the rebuttals and closing statements are finished, and have spent time deliberating with the other jurors. After all that, they will ultimately decide whether or not they want to convict KC of murder, with the ultimate penalty attached.

I realize it is possible that some of the jurors may have already made up their mind, but whether they have made up their mind as to whether she is guilty or not is another question. Dr. Spitz's testimony may have been enough to convince one juror that KC is not guilty. None of us know what is going through the minds of these jurors. The media doesn't know either, all they can do is speculate and their speculation is geared towards ratings. So, really all we can do is speculate as well.

I will totally agree with you though, that it is very important that the state clear up these things, if they can, because to me these things definately need cleared up.

As always my entire post is my opinion only.
Where they could have connected the dots all by their lonesome.

No, we can't know what's going on in this jury's heads; they're always a wild card. IMO, it's wishful thinking to believe they're all still undecided about KC, or think she's guilty, or innocent, etc.

But I think it's pretty telling that yesterday (IIRC) when the jury filed into Court, not a one of them even looked at KC. I don't think that's good for her, but we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth