2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide if the Anthonys have been in with the defense since the start of the case .... which would explain how George sat there expressionless during Baez's hideous opening .... and that they've been able to hide their closeness to the defense over the past 5 weeks.

Or did they see the defense sinking and were worried that Casey would get the death penalty so they've decided to intercede on her behalf?

Listening to her testimony again, Cindy says; "After the email (some email she claims being sent by a coworker about hand sanitizer and little ones ingesting it as far as it's alcohol content) and because Caylee was small I looked up things we had in the home. I looked up alcohol, acetone, peroxide. We used to paint Caylee's nails she was exposed to acetone..."

You heard it from Cindy, they had the ingredients to make chloroform in the home.
Yup...please forward to the SAO.

What time is the Lippman press conference?

And on behalf of ALL the mods....

Thank ALL OF YOU for doing the BEST you could under EXTREME circumstances!

Carry on.....going to look for something to throw at somebody....

Two suggestions....Money and My Way!

short of that - look for something Nerf-like so you don't regret it....ok carry on

Listening to her testimony again, Cindy says; "After the email (some email she claims being sent by a coworker about hand sanitizer and little ones ingesting it as far as it's alcohol content) and because Caylee was small I looked up things we had in the home. I looked up alcohol, acetone, peroxide. We used to paint Caylee's nails she was exposed to acetone..."

You heard it from Cindy, they had the ingredients to make chloroform in the home.

Verrrrrry interesting....good catch Eidetic

mike brooks just ask if you were concerned with your dogs getting sick why would you look up chrophyll(sp) and not bamboo sick dogs.

And my questions is what is chrophyll. Oh wait I'll just google it.

Did anyone notice how upset ICA was at the end of court today? Did I miss something?

Okay, so at this time tomorrow, I expect to check in to see that George just remembered that he did find Caylee floating in the pool. Right? :spinner:

(Just tryin' to keep up.) :innocent:

I found the post about the E-mails but unfortunately the link does not work any longer... :-(

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5053232&postcount=586"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Evidence That is Incompatible With an Accident Theory[/ame]

I am so beyond angry I can't see straight. They don't think she's innocent!! They KNOW she's not. If they didn't know before, they sure as well did when they realized Casey was claiming George found Caylee's drowned body. They KNOW that didn't happen. They are only trying to save her from the needle.

Caylee's own MOTHER murdered her, and her grandmother won't even let the truth be heard. Her own family won't stand up for her. That sweet baby never stood a chance. I am about as mad as I've ever been about what has happened today. I think I may need to give myself a TO.:banghead:

They don't really want Justice for Caylee even if they somehow now own those words. Shame on them all. Caylee gets no Justice from any of them.

I suppose it would be asking too much now to hope that George will tell the truth.

I just looked at Ca's deposition and she did say that she looked up chlorophyll and possibly chloroform. Does that differ drastically to what she said today?

I think what this proves, as many have sat in the background afraid to speak, is that Cindy and the rest of them are all liars and many got duped by her fake crying and testimony. There isn't a good apple in the bunch, and I am well aware in my mind where Casey learned to lie from - and that is Cindy. I hope now that people recognize them for what they all are, and I hope they never fall prey to their false desire for sympathy - again. There is a mental defect in this family and it must be hereditary. I actually think George is likely the only near honest one to a degree (that may change soon), but as I have always said since 2008 - he is a weak, weak man. The real mack truck is Cindy and Casey running roughshod over him.

If that book comes out, we should just pitch in for one copy as a group and share it. I don't want them getting profits from me. Not one darn dime.

I can't decide if the Anthonys have been in with the defense since the start of the case .... which would explain how George sat there expressionless during Baez's hideous opening .... and that they've been able to hide their closeness to the defense over the past 5 weeks.

Or did they see the defense sinking and were worried that Casey would get the death penalty so they've decided to intercede on her behalf?

I think we've been had and I feel so foolish I bought into it....I don't usually get suckered..:maddening:

Here is the #1 Best Thing I learned All DAY.....if your quote magically disappears before you post it....you can hit Control + Z and it magically comes back! I am such a happy little camper - you have NO Idea!

I never knew that...thanks!

Okay, so at this time tomorrow, I expect to check in to see that George just remembered that he did find Caylee floating in the pool. Right? :spinner:

(Just tryin' to keep up.) :innocent:

Yep. And I expect him to admit that he liked putting his _ _ _ _ _ in her big ole toothy mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper