2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Glad I'm off work, *pish* opening beer and watching NG. LOL

That's because they all lie, including the dogs. Oh wait, maybe the dogs are cats.
I think LKB should have asked CA why she didn't search Bamboo since she was so concerned about her dogs. What prompted the chloroform searches right off the bat? I'm sure this has been asked earlier, I'm still stunned from today.

This bamboo stuff is a smoke ....the A's have lived in that house for years and years.........and just when Caylee dies they have a great distraction with the bamboo, the dogs, their feet....BS pure BS just like CA's testimony today.

You mean Mark Hawkins? What did MH do that his mother was so devastated?

No, Mark Hacking. Killed his wife, Lori, because she was about to discover that he was never enrolled in med school as he said. Said his wife went out jogging. Hours later purchased a new mattress. Here ya go.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/family/mark_hacking/index.html

Didn't mean to go off topic. Just trying to point out that all mothers of murderers don't behave like Cindy. In fact, most don't.

No thread for Nancy Grace tonight so excuse the OT comments but For the Love of Pete who on Earth is the brunette lady with the hoop earrings who thinks chloroform is made from chlorophyll and bacteria(but admits she hasn't done the research).

I think her earrings may be too heavy and they're letting her brain leak out the ears.

I missed today because I was working. I listened to CA's testimony on xm radio while driving home. What happened earlier that had folks concerned about a mistrial and what door was cracked?

On a brighter note, JP stopped the DT from further dragging out the proceedings by denying bringing in 2 witnesses because their testimony was not relevant to the case.

OK, today was a flash from the past, with Cindy's testimony. The jurors had to notice how she lies, at times with a smile on her face. Most people look away or look down while telling a lie, not Cindy and certainly not Casey. They also had to notice that the grieving Grandma facade was gone. The jury will make the mother daughter connection here.

It seems to me I remember CA coworker/s being talked to. I can't find the files though. Thought I had them.

I remember her boss testifying at a hearing, and when she left, she wouldn't look at Cindy nor recognize her in any way. Cindy's coworker's supported her at one point and Cindy successfully chased them all away. I bet they're pizzed if they saw Cindy's testimony today. Not only Cimdy alienated them, she's accused the company they all still work for of fraud. I hope they sue the carp out of Cindy for such slander. And I hope they get her disability revoked. Cindy is such a c word I usually hate and won't say here except it's four letters for a part of a woman's anatomy.

Okay just to further the conversation, one of the searches was for chloroform HABIT. Now why oh why would CA be looking that up. NOT. Come on SA pick this up

I missed today because I was working. I listened to CA's testimony on xm radio while driving home. What happened earlier that had folks concerned about a mistrial and what door was cracked?

On a brighter note, JP stopped the DT from further dragging out the proceedings by denying bringing in 2 witnesses because their testimony was not relevant to the case.

Here is a thought regarding Cindy's lying on the stand today. Do you think the jury will look at her and say, "Hmmmm, this is where Casey gets it from"? In some ways, maybe it's a gift to the State's case because it completely goes against the defense theory that Casey lies because she had her father's penis in her mouth and then went out to play with all the neighborhood kiddies.

I am starting to think that this testimony, although it was upsetting, *could* work against the defense potentially.

I don't know....maybe I'm just trying to find a silver lining.

Another possibility is the jury losing sympathy for the grandparents and therefore sparing Casey's life if she is convicted of murder1.

If anybody wants to see CA in real action in real time, look up the video of her and GA being grilled by Zenaida's lawyer John Morgan......it will send chills down your spine....you can see the same smirk there that CA used today....she uses that smirk when she thinks or knows she is getting over on you. Watch it...It is stuff like that that those of us that have been here since day 31 remember...sure we had hoped she had seen the light but deep down I was afraid....and she did not prove me wrong.IMO only.

So don't anyone think I am being tacky here 'cause I have buried a child and I know the pain....but what she continues to do just rips my heart out.

BEWARE. POP UP YOUTUBE VIDEO. PLEASE USE HAND SANITIZER

My quote was bit off. But darn close! Not bad for a chimp!!

kidseyessmiley2.gif

When LDB was asking her for a timeline CA referenced ICA's arrest on check charges.

IMO:

ICA would have thrown CA into the garbage pile along with Caylee if she had been given the chance.

CA is delusional in thinking that ICA would have any appreciation or love for her for taking the rap. ICA is now gloating in her ability to manipulate CA once again.

GA & CA = True Devotion = Staying together for the sake of the money

IMO, as always

Aqua

Okay just to further the conversation, one of the searches was for chloroform HABIT. Now why oh why would CA be looking that up. NOT. Come on SA pick this up

GREAT CATCH!!!!!
But but but...Cindy doesn't know what her computer does when no one is on it....:crazy:

But there are many saying they State has no proof and she will walk!

If she walks, she will walk right into being the target of someone whose really really pizzed off, if you know what I mean! George even told in one of those jailhouse visits that she is much safer in the jail than on the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand