2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always clear my cache and delete my history because if you don't do that every so often it slows your computer down. Clearing/deleting that stuff does NOT in any way imply that anyone is hiding something. All it proves is that they would like their computer to run faster.

I clear/delete every other day and I have nothing to hide..lol

I picture him in a full out run (in his suit and dress shoes) with a subpoena in hand on his way to Cindy's former employer to confiscate hard drives. Go Jeff! We LUVZ you!!!

Thank you for this...:floorlaugh:

Oh yeah, a you-tube popped up with a 'neck breaking feat' on a skateboard...and that somehow is gonna show up as someone doing a google search on neckbreaking? Me thinketh not..

FWIW - a search of youtube with the terms "neck breaking feat" brings up Busta Ryhmes rap videos.

JB being condescending with the witness.

You understand that 83 comes before 84.

Not saying that he might not deserve it if they didn't catch the discrepancy between the two reports.

I wonder if the can show that a youtube video about a skateboarding move "neck breaking" was never accessed at that time.

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Just reviewed Cindy's deposition. Major conflicts with her testimony on stand today. #CaseyAnthony

No kidding Mike D. I am confident that LDB will wipe the floor with those lies.:maddening:

Cacheback allows for Daylight savings time, the other software doesn't and got it's whole date/times mixed up.

This was earlier explained as the REASON they used CB

JB establishing there is a pattern of visiting MySpace throughout different dates in March approx eighty times each date

The flow of this testimony is way too slow and it should be able to flow at a decent speed.
The cost of this charade is starting to make this florida taxpayer mad. :maddening:

I think the substance of the emails is irrelevant. They would just have to show she was on her computer at that time. JMO

That is correct. Her work computer would show if she was on the secure network at that time. Her email unless she sent something would not unless she was logged in.

Now that she has made such a big deal about log ins let us see what the Investigators get for that time frame.

Question. How does someone visit 4 different websites in 1 seconds time? How does some one visit 1 website 84 times in 1 seconds time? What am I not understand?

Something big time wrong with the software used to search the computer records.....why didn't the state catch this? I hope they have a good rebuttal.

Her timecards from Gentiva were not falsified. The case docs show the copies of roughly the first quarter of 2008, and CA's timecard regularly shows more than 40 hours a week.

yes, but CA said that she would work irregular hours - not necessarily what was indicated on her timecards and that she could take off early for personal time and make it up another day but that her timecard would reflect that she was at work consistently each day

that's falsification - no employer should allow that kind of recordkeeping IMO

SOOO, the stain was there when they bought the car...All those years, the car smelled like there had been "a dead body in the damn car"? They could not have given it to me..

Do not forget it was George Anthony who said there was a new football shaped stain in the trunk....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fil