2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense witness concedes myspace was visited 84 times and sci spot (chloroform) was visited 1 time in #caseyanthony. Big error if it is one!
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:24 PM

#CaseyAnthony trial appears headed for a surprise in record keeping and analysis. Stand by.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:24 PM

#caseyanthony trial- Did the columns not match up when prosec witness alleges 84 visits to sci-spot.com for chloroform?
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:23 PM

This is a big deal if it's accurate folks.

Anyone ever notice all the scratching CA does when she in testifying or during interviews? Nerves or perhaps a sign that she is under stress because she knows she is lying? When my little grandson is telling "a big one", he always has to itch his nose.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Just like Lee picking at his face and Casey pulling at her clothes and messing with her hair or picking or hands. and George with that freaky smile

I'm looking at this in a different way about what Cindy said. Nurses are trained not to use overly dramatic words when describing phsyical symptoms. She knew something was wrong with the dog, that he was "extremely" tired and "sleepy". Cindy was trying to figure out what was causing it, knowing that it was not normal and that the other dog had no symptoms. I'm agreeing with the other poster that Cindy could have begun to suspect something. She also says that she was concerned about Caylee and hand sanitizer plus her friend who was injured. Hopefully she does remember searching chloroform and isn't lying. At least she admits to looking up nothing else related to the making of chloroform. Just chloroform as related to the natural substance of some plant growth that could cause the symptoms. The state really fell down on job by not verifying cindy's work. It's true that nurses sometimes get a salary yet work many more hours and have to turn in 40. I worked that way at two different places.

Who is on the stand right now? Honestly the Anthony's deserve each other. And none of them deserve Caylee.

What gets me is CA DIDN"T KNOW about MySpace until July so w/ MySpace mixed in w/ those searches show it was ICA...ugh!!!

This jury is smart enough to know CA will lie to spare her daughter.

I believe SA have evidence to impeach her testimony. Gentiva most certainly has the records. The MySpace and Facebook stuff came out in direct during State's case did it not? The user was googling and MySpacing concurrently.

Once CA's testimony is proven false, this could really blow back on the DT. Perhaps the jury would wonder they put her in this position??? What else has she been lying about? Did she get rid of evidence?

March 20, 2008 myspace typed in again, day prior, March 19th, myspace accessed 83 times.

JB saying: You do understand that 83 comes before 84, right?

Do what?! I'm so lost!

Jurors are looking down at screens. Looks like some trying to figure out what they are looking at.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:25 PM

#CaseyAnthony Computer expert looking at dates and numbers and computer searches.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:25 PM

i think it was last week or the week before, after cindy's testimony, the lawyers were at sidebar & the camera guy showed ca....she took her glasses off, pointed to ica & used her glasses to point around both eyes & down her cheeks as if telling her she needed to "cry" when they showed the evidence about caylee.

wow!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member