2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my 89 yr old mother hits the tv with a fly swatter every time they show JB.:floorlaugh:

"this tab stuff" Well, he pushed it and was sarastic as usual, but overall JB seems to be doing pretty well this afternoon

I'm just glad someone finally thought of tabbed browsing.

I'm thinking maybe the chloroform is a red herring and Caylee drowned after all, but not accidentally.

Stick a fork in me, I'm done...for today, anyway. Waaaay too much excitement. Can you say: PERJURY? I think CA is a professional victim and will enjoy going to jail for her heartless daughter.

Perhaps CA fancies herself a good old martyr for her daughter. But she's also a witness who perjured herself, and that might mean some jail time. She can sit and think about how her daughter has destroyed not just Caylee, but the entire family. And maybe George will finally have some peace from these female sociopaths.

Wonderful post!!!!!! AMEN...Run GA Run!!!

u know..... ldb probably thought for a minute, that she had the anthonys cooperation after ca crying, not crying, fit, on the stand. But we must remember that on that day she was simply admitting to the world that ica was a liar. And we already knew that the defense was admitting to that. They,imo, played the sa a bit. But if the sa was smart, as i believe they are, they were prepared for this to happen eventually. I never once saw her tissue wet and even opined that she and casey had the same wipe, dab motion. I think LdB will get her for this one.

IMO Cindy's breakdown on the stand was phoney or crying for herself ..

who can get a hold of the state? I know we have sent them info before.

Can someone let them know to check the Sunpass records for the A's cars?

Hummm all this puter stuff reminds me of the Cooper trial...Yikes..

I am very upset with CA right now..and I also hope she is proven to have perjured herself..Maybe this jury would cut her a break for lying or trying cover for her daughter..however a court will not!!

Never mind Caylee..LDB,JA and George are on your team as is most here at W/S..:rocker: Justice will prevail:seeya:

If she gets her acquitted and home she will put in time out for a week then all will be good in the Anthony home they will go back to LA LA land ...and Casey can give them a new baby .. sorry just venting

They permit their lawyer to give an interview saying that don't believe Casey is innocent. They give testimony during the prosecution's case in chief saying that Casey lied to them. And then Cindy comes back to the stand during the defense's case in chief and says what?!!!! If she comes back to live with them, I suggest they hire a food taster and sleep with one eye open.

Glad to hear that Bill S thinks state did a very good job of rehabilitating the witness since I wasn’t following closely.....still shell shocked

I dunno I am not feeling anything is sure here . I suspect a mistrial before this girl gets off these charges ,and I think it reasonable doubt get to far away from the SA they will cause one.

I almost expect a plea bargain being thrown in to try and get out of this with no conviction.

If reasonable doubt didn't exist before, it certainly does now, and that means we may not see true Justice for Caylee. The State wrecked this when they focused on ICA and ignored obvious issues with the family early on. I'm afraid that the State drew a few too many hasty conclusions at the beginning. The product of a botched investigation of a well concocted cover-up of an fatal incident. That is what is the saddest about this. JMOO

Since I've heard almost no one else say this about what legal analysts believe is a very strong State case and a very weak/botched defense, I'm hoping the jurors feel more as the majority of observers do.

I joined here early on in the case, but I never post,just lurk. Just wondering, did Cindy use sunpass on her car? If so, it would confirm her work hours, right? I remember some discussion about George's sunpass, but do not remember anything about Cindy.

There are a number of ways they can catch her and they will IMO. I hope they think to check this one out. Good catch.

I wonder if people will protest the conference. I wonder if trash will be thrown.

I'm thinking maybe the chloroform is a red herring and Caylee drowned after all, but not accidentally.

IMO WHATEVER happened to make little Caylee dead did NOT happen in good faith. Intentional? Unintentional? Dunno for certain, but I'd bet my prada boots it sure as heck wasn't "accidental"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela