2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this "TAB STUFF"
that's right Jose

There are IT people (2?) on the jury, and this is an easy thing to explain, if someone else is not familiar. I am very confident at least 1 jury member can make this clear to others.

btw, 'tab stuff' is totally insulting to the 90% of the public who uses the internet, IMO.

In CAs depo she said:

"I may have looked up the ingredients of Chloroform. I may have looked up the ingredients but not how to make it."

If CA can remember seeing an insignificant pop-up I would think she would remember saying that.

The SA needs to bring back to back Cindy and the computer guy and ask again if Cindy has a myspace and then ask again when the myspace search went on in relation to the how to make chloroform search

Maybe CA is trying to reverse all the sympathy the jury felt for her when she was crying over Caylee so that they won't be afraid to go all the way with the DP. Because her arrogance in adding even more hulamoola to her original perjurious statements about chlorophyll are not likely to sit well with a jury.

Maybe someone should test that theory about the auto refresh? And while being objective, i just opened Firefox and used google to start typing Chlorophyll and Chloroform came up after chlor was typed.

Okay,......but remember....this expert just testified to the spelling of chloroform in the actual search....

Search spelled it incorrectly "ChlorAform"...

Does anyone remember, is one of the juryors tech savy? If anybody with a basic knowledge of computers is on the jury they will be able to explain all the holes in Cindy's liar liar testimony. This all really can be pinned down and Cindy shown to be lying.

I don't think I am going to be able to watch the shows tonight and see the smugness of LKB.

PBS has some fine new Poirot mysteries online that are much better than ANYTHING you could see tonight, is my guess. pbs.org.

Enjoy!

The state will be working overtime tonight. Cindy's bombshell and the seeming inconsistencies between the two reports have just blown a big hole in the premeditation aspect of this.

Wonderful post!!!!!! AMEN...Run GA Run!!!

Labor laws require in most states that records be kept for at least 7 years regarding timecards. No one but the individual is suppose to sign their card and it suppose to be signed and/or signed off on their individual computer under their ID and password. Obviously her employer still has those records and they will probably come back to haunt her. jmo

WOW, I know if I were on that jury I sure would want to talk about CA's testimony, what a bummer for these guys

They should have asked Cindy to do a step by step explanation of how to delete internet history. The searches she now claims today to making were all deleted.

The issue with the programs recovering different data-

we are taling about recovering deleted information from a hard drive - firefox if I recall. I have no direct experience but it isn't an exact science and pulling the data in a readable format is probably a 'trick'. It appears that Cacheback had to have some 'adjustments' which have now improved things and Netanalysis still has date/time issues. The fact that the user typed in 'myspace' - may just not have occurred within the time period or the dataset given to the gentleman who owned Cacheback...

MOO

I wish one of the talking heads would address the fact that Cindy mentioned the check fraud charges and whether that opened the door. It seems HUGE to me that she mentioned that, so much so that I would think Jose would ask for that answer to be stricken & for the jury to disregard or something?

can someone who has twitter ask Richard Hornsby about this?

cindy mentioned the check fraud charges today?

Does anyone remember, is one of the juryors tech savy? If anybody with a basic knowledge of computers is on the jury they will be able to explain all the holes in Cindy's liar liar testimony. This all really can be pinned down and Cindy shown to be lying.

Yes, per earlier tweet:

jury includes one IT expert. He gets all of this very well. Another juror has no computer and she has no Internet.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:42 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member