2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did they call in this witness just to ask if Caylee had socks or shoes?

Well, since baby Caylee drowned in the pool she would have taken her shoes and socks off before she got in the pool.

I want to vomit. That is all I will say. All I CAN say, thanks to TOS.

I am glad I am in a room by myself right now! :maddening: (well except for the dog) I have violated every TOS rule in like the last 15 seconds

Rut Ro...Cindy has just now sealed her fate with LDB...some on cross, but now LDB will have to bring in the fight with KC and impeach her own witness during the rebuttal!...LDB. cannot. just. let. Cindy. take. control.

I also think just Cindy's facial expressions and body movements is very telling...as they are so obviously indicative of lying.

ETA: KC is very nervous, amazed and hopeful that mommy is now lying for her AGAIN! :maddening: :maddening: :maddening: :maddening: :maddening:

In her depo, Cindy told LDB that she looked up "chlorophil" (her spelling) and it must have led her to chloroform. LDB will catch her in a lie.

I can't believe CA took the blame for all of those computer searches... unreal!!!!

Shoes....oh my....swimming...

cross...none...

Back the MAC truck up... Swimming children DO NOT wears shoes, and as such Mr. Biaz, you once again keflunke all logic. For you see dear Mr Biaz, swimming children also DO NOT wear shorts and little pink shirts with Big trouble written on them. You see, they wear swimming suits. Was there a swimming suit found at the recovery site? :loser:

Sure hope she doesn't still work for that company. She just omitted something that is a big NO NO with the Labor laws in the State of Florida.
Someone call Morgan and Morgan.

Do you all notice ICA's reactions...her firm jaw has dropped, her face has softened---yes she realizes CA is back on her side!! gRRRR im am sooo done!

I have been one her biggest defenders but I am so disappointed with these obvious lies

You know what, I am not even nervous about this, cause the jury has to see whats obviously going on!

Am I the only one NOT surprised or shocked.

No, Countzero -- I am with you ... I am NOT surprised ...

And I won't be surprised if both George and Lee "fall on that sword" for ICA ...

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member