2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA now saying the stain was there when she bought the car!!!!

OHH..now per CA, the stains were in the car when they bought the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you do that Cindy to your LOVING husband.

She's saying only ICA and GA drove the car!!!!!!!

So she says she worked 9 to 12 hours a day, yet she also says she MAY have been home in the middle of the afternoon. Makes no sense.

THE STAIN WAS THERE WHEN SHE BOUGHT THE CAR?????
Oh Puh-lease.

Is she also going to say that George raped Casey?

Oh boy now the stain was there when they bought the car.

The day CA mouthed "I love you" in court - she meant it. She will do anything for IC.

and her attorney can stand up and say that they just want to know the truth......I hope Caylee comes to her in her dreams so she remembers what she did in Caylee’s memory

CA should really focus on saving her credibility with the jury for the mitigation phase, if it comes to that. If the jury doesn't trust/believe her, then I'd think she wouldn't make much headway in persuading them against death. Does she still think she can get Casey off? Has she EVER thought about what would then happen? The human mind is so strange.

If she couldn't even recognize the picture of the trunk the first time, how can she sunddenly recognize that stain??? (i hope that made sense)

JA will rip her apart, now I don't even care. All sympathy is gone. This is so awful. Let them live with the knowledge that they are protecting their babykiller daughter...who feels nothing but disdain for her parents. I am sick.

I don't believe Jose is truly accusing George at all. It is a ruse to absolve Casey of guilt, IMO. So now I wonder if LDB will impeach her?

Why would Cindy delete these innocent searches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told my DH this morning as soon as I heard this crap about th A's saying she was not innocent that they just might be putting that out there so when Cindy gets on the stand today, she will lie with impunity. SHE
DID!!!!!

Linda sounds serious and ready for this. Glad she is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8